• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Windy Went?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • You may have already seen my latest leaving message, but if you haven't, I'll show all of you once again:

Guys, I was supposed to be back today, but something is up, that I've decided that I'm on further hiatus in this forum for a while... until things are settled. And you can keep in touch in the other side meanwhile I'm not in here, until then, farewell, PC.

I was planning to be active on someplace else, especially because of the issues that I've been through that I want to stay away from PC and PC Battle Server, I was not ok to the point that it affects my real life. However, as I was about to say leaving message to my friend at PC Battle Server, suddenly one of my pair, [supporter]Hikamaru[/supporter] noticed my message that is shown earlier, and her words makes me want to reconsider this, and want to come back.

Hikari, Jelli, Mark, and everyone, thank you...

And why does Perv the Smurf get recognition? xD

Starry Windy

Years
  • ๖ۣۜTiara;bt95312 said:
    Oi, what about me? xD

And why does Perv the Smurf get recognition? xD

He wished me well when I was telling that I might going off.

And Rozu, you're still good as always ahaha

Starry Windy

Years
  • AWsquared;bt95314 said:
    GRRR your internet doesn't like you at all. You're always leaving and it makes me sad. D:

It's not related to my net actually, however, expect me to get better internet tomorrow!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hahah well I was joking around, but that's great! (Though you seem to go on hiatus a lot, just looking at how big the hiatus tag is lol).

Back