• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where'd Cyrus go, anyway?

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    He wanted to create a new world by destroying the DW...I guess destroying it means killing Giratina (based on his reactions on wether you caught it or ran)

At least that is the impression he left me in Pt

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
    Well, if ya wanna hear my crazy theories, then he either
    a. went out through the wrong portal and ended up in the world of Eureka seveN and by some strange circumstance turned into Dewey Novak, where he lived and tried to carry out a similar plan until SPOILER Holland killed him
    b. got eaten by MissingNo

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
    Where did Cyrus go? Why do those distortion world plants grow like that if theirs now up or down? If you pee in one of those upside down waterfalls, which way will it flow?

These are questions we may never know the answer to..

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    He stayed in the distortion world.
    He refused to leave the world he wanted to be his.
    and it all turned into minecraft, and he made a epic castle!!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I do wonder what became of Cyrus, and the two girls who were crazy about him. My guess is he found a way out of the realm, trying to think of a way to return. If only there were a Platinum 2...

Back