• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which animal makes the best pet?

Which animal makes the best pet?

• Total voters

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Skunks make the best pet. XD Just kidding. I think hamsters make the best pet, not that I have one... >_>

Years
    I think cats make the best pet. They're cute, they're fuzzy, they're cuddly, they aren't that messy, they don't have cages, and you don't have to take them on walks ^^;

Years
    I generally prefer cats, and think they make a nice house animal ^_^ there cute, calm , and self looked after *^^* I really want one!

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Hamsters

• Are adorable
    • Are lovely to hold
    • Are soft and furry
    • Are playful - (well, mine are)
    • Are Loyal
    • Are nice to watch

Chipmunks

• Are tame in general
    • Are nice to watch
    • Are adorable
    • Are awake all through the day
    • Are very neat and tidy
    • Are soft and furry

But I actually wouldn't mind having a dog or cat...

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I'd have to say cats and dogs evenly, just because I own two of each and would'nt want to place one in a higher ranking over the other ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Leopard gecko's ofcourse. XD Seems i'm the only one who thinks that. ):

mintybobo

>.< So... Hungry.....
    Years
    I chose fish! They're easy to take care of and they don't try to bite me when I pet them. Oh and they change from black to orange in two weeks for some reason. :D

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    i luff Dogs and birds to death (seeing as that i have them) My dogs name is Jewel and my birds name is Ace ^^

Back