• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which Bike is better?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Pikawolf said:
    Well, both have their own abilities. The Acro bike can jump, and the Mach bike can go up steep hillsides. I say they are both equal in likeability, as well as usefulness.

~Kelsey

That's right. Let's compare 'em.
    The mach:
    1. Can help breeding.
    2. Can get through the broken floors stuff.
    3. It can go fast.

The Acro:
    1. Can get to those hard to reach places.
    2. Can give unlimited time in the Safari Zone. (Bunny Hop)
    3. Is easier to handle.

You're gonna have a hard time to compare.

RainbowIslands

the legends' guardian
    Years
    Acro for sure. Trick and things... you can catch more pokemon using Acro bike in Safari Zone. It helps you a lot Near Fortree to build secrect base.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    This thread was revived 2 days before it would have not been allowed XD And anyways, I prefer Mach, but they are equal in use.

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
    I prefer the mach bike, because for most parts you wouldn't need the acro bikes abilities, whereas twice the speed is always useful to have.

Kurai Osoro

The DarkFire Hacker
    Years
    I guess the Programmers made the Acro Bike easier to handle, so that the Sky Pillar would be a bigger challenge. I like the Acro better cuz you can pop a wheelie on it. =D

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I think the acro is better cause,you can do tricks on it and you can control it better.but the mach is fun to do the course with.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    erm havent read the rest of the thread but
    i think it depends what you want the bike for
    see thats the whole point of having 2 bikes isnt it?

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Mach bike, mainly for Egg Hatching, but the speed is helpful as well. I've used it for so long that the bike in FR/LG just seems slothful to me.

GAME G33K

G33KY Spriter
    Years
    My opinion is that it depends on what kind of person you are. If you like to get to places fast than you would probally want the Mach. If your a tricky person you probally want an Acro.^__^

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Neither bike is better than the other. They are both used for different things and both advance the game. Though, I do like racing the clock on the bike road with the arco bike.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    the arco bike is easier to control, and on route 119(where you catch feebas) and the safari zone over some patches of water there are these white bridges that only arco bike can ride on, allowing you to get to a rare candy and a few rare pokemon. the mach bike is faster, gets you up the sky pillar, and also can go up mud slides, allowing you to fully travel some caves, and it gets faster breeding. so its a tie in my opinion.

Back