• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Clothes Do You Sleep In?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Normally my jammies. That basically consists of pajama bottoms with an oversized t-shirt. Recently I've been wearing, well, less, since it's so friggin' hot and the A/C doesn't work too well. ;_;

Years
    I usually wear my pajamas. If it's colder, it's a pair of pamaja pants and a t-shirt. In warmer weather, it's shorts and a tank-top.
    sometimes, if I'm lazy, I'll just sleep in my clothes. I used to do it all the time a year or two ago ^^;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Normally my jammies. That basically consists of pajama bottoms with an oversized t-shirt. Recently I've been wearing, well, less, since it's so friggin' hot and the A/C doesn't work too well. ;_;
    Yup, what Erica said. XD I usually wear pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt or sometimes the actual shirt that goes with my pajama pants. In the summer I usually end up wearing my gym shorts and a t-shirt, since it can get pretty hot at night when the AC gets turned off. ><

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I uhh...wear what I wore that day o_O I don't bother changing into clothes just to sleep in...Always thought that was kinda weird.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    O.O hum, there sure ish alot of boys in this thread XD anywayz,, Umm well when it is cold I wear my pajamas or a big t-shirt, when it ish hot or warm, I wear a tank-top or umm *coughsMybracoughs*and some shorts or my *coughsmyPantycoughs* ^^
    ~Mina~

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Normally just a big t-shirt or nothing ^^; depends on the temperature

Back