• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which couple do you like most?

Which couple do you support most?

• Ash and Misty

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Drew and May

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Harley and May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ash and May

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Brock and Officer Jenny

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Brock and Nurse Joy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Ash x Misty and May x Drew ^_^
    Ash x May doesn't work IMO and the other couples I haven't payed much attention to. 0.0

enyce

banned
    Years
    I like odd couples not those displayed in the show. With hints and everything...I mean odd couples that people displayed in fan fics. Like, Ashx Flannery. AshxWinona. AshxWhitney and all that stuff nobody would think of....

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    ash and misty, but it will never happen, its a kids show, romance isnt allowed, they dont want to turn little kids on

Years
    Ash & Misty being a couple works in so many ways as the same with May & Drew

Plus i dont know if anyone else was paying attention to the episodes during Pokemon Chronicles but there a few pokeshipping hints in those Misty episodes

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    Ash and May all the way! :) They make a totally cute couple. I don't like pokeshipping. I think Misty should be with Tracey but thats just my opinion. In Pokemon Chronoicles there are very cute hints of orangeshipping. (Misty/Tracey)

Kirameki

//:SPARKLE
    Years
    Ash and Misty. They were the first two to travel together, showed some hints, and they obviously were going to miss each other when they both had to separate. ^^ It's also the first Pokemon ship I ever supported. :D

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Ash and Misty. IMO, SatoKasu and ShuuHaru are the only 'canon' ships provided on the list so far. I could type paragraphs if I wanted to, but I'd rather not, since there are so many of these threads...

Years
    Ash and May. Lol Psyche! I don't think so! I choose Ash and Misty for sure 100%! They've known each other the longest and they show more interest in each other more than May and Ash do. May already has Drew, she doesn't need Ash, too. (I rhymed! teehee) But seriously Ash and my little sis, Misty, belong together forever! >-< (that's supposed to be a smile)

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    LOL.. I'm actually surprised no one voted for Harley and May.. cos Harley seems to be quite a popular guy on other sites as well :P

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    miyo said:
    LOL.. I'm actually surprised no one voted for Harley and May.. cos Harley seems to be quite a popular guy on other sites as well :P
    ...who's Harly?.....

Ash and misty......I don't like any of them,and I'd prefer Red&Green(but they obviously aren't choices are they?..^_^)

enyce

banned
    Years
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    ...who's Harly?.....

Ash and misty......I don't like any of them,and I'd prefer Red&Green(but they obviously aren't choices are they?..^_^)

Green, you mean the girl from pokemon special...Anyway people use her Japanese name blue. So they might think you like gay couples....

O_o because Blues name is Green in the Japanese one

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Rioku Zanketa: lol. Harley is actually a guy who enters in the pokemon contest as well. He's gay though, but kinda cute (cos of his gay-ness).. ^^

Feraligatr: Actually, I'd put that one because there were fans linking him and her on some other sites.. I wouldn't say I'd support them, but just imagining them together would be amusing too, that's why I decided to put them up as well. Yeah, I know he's gay, and chances are that he will never date a girl.. LOL XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I really love DrewxMay, Contestshipping, its so cute ^^, and I also like AshxMisty, Pokeshipping, they had such great chemistry ^^

Years
    Um, we do have a shipping thread for these things, you know. But I like the wacky pairings myself (thank you, enyce).

You can squee to your heart's content on the shipping thread. Locking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back