• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which D/P starter will you choose?

Which starter will U choose?

• Potchama (Water)

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Naetoru (Grass)

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Hikozaru (Fire)

Votes: 18 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2006
    I dunno. I think the Grass Starter. It is the one that looks the coolest out of the three IMO.

mini34

Pickles > Chocolate
    Years
    I am definitly getting Poochama! Not only do I LOVE water pokemon, it looks do cute! I just hope it doesn't turn, say less cute when it evolves. (Take Squirtle for example.)

Wild MissingNo. appeared!

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
    I pick Potchama since I love Water-type Pokémon like Starmie, Seadra, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Lapras, Pokémon like that so Potchama has my vote

Last edited:

RudolphXtheXBreeder

Grass Trainer
    Years
    The reason why I chose Naetoru is because for every generation, the first Pokemon I choose is always the grass type. I also have a fondness for grass types. my favorite Pokemon is Ivysaur if that helps you out. yeah

Wild MissingNo. appeared!

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
    Oops I forgot it's a normal-type Pokémon it's been so long :embarrass I meant not Azurill I meant Lapras since my computer was taking ages to load I didin't get the change to edit sorry..

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    i always start with the water pokemon in games, i will in diamond and pearl i wil start with the fire one, and then play again with the grass one.

diageo11

Aspiring Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Don't triple post either....

I don't normally pick the water type but this time I have to...

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Pochama is a penguin...need I say more? =D Naetoru is kawai too (I actually like it a bit more than Pochama appearance-wise), but I know Shorties is going to be all over that one so I don't want to double up, as it were (This way, through the miracle of breeding, both will get both. ^^). Also, I so want Rozureido (One of the coolest pokémon EVAR) on my team, so I also have the grass side of things taken care of. Nyah, wouldn't do to double up on types like that either. xD

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Naetoru, cause there's nothing like a turtle with leaves sticking out of his head :D.

Back