• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Digimon season?

Years
    i dont really like digimon anymore cos after the 1st series they got slowly worse
    1st was quite good
    2nd was ok
    3rd was totaly rubbish
    and 4th was pain to watch (even tho i only saw one downlouded episode since as far as i know it was never shown in england)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    My favorite season would definitely have to be season 3. The reason is that is was different from all the others.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    When I used to watch this anime...I liked the first season the best. ^^ Mainly because it was...well, the first season, so everything was fresh and new. :33 After that, things just kinda got out of hand and the storyline got really repetitive. <.<

~Kelsey

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    1st THE BEST (uberly groovy movie)
    2nd O.K...because it had Ken :P
    3rd Crap crap crap (I don't really wanna hear about reality! It makes digimon sound wannabish)
    4th They just lost the meaning of Digimon

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Season 3 was the best. I thought they could've added more to it though... I liked the movie as well (cell-style and all, you know...).

Kurosaki

1) Season 2
    2) Season 3
    3) Season1
    4) Season 4

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    This may be a little offtopic, but did anyone actually like season four at all. I mean it made Digimon lose its true meaning.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    my order:

Season 3
    Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 4

I love Season 3, I liked how they changed the story and made it a bit more "Sci-Fi-ish". Season 1 was also really good. I usually don't like it when the same story goes on for a really long time (hence why I only like season 1 of pokemon and lots of other anime), and IMO I think Season 2 just messed up Season 1. Veemon was cute, though :P Season 4 was just, 'WTF?'

Offtopic: I cried at the end of seasons 1 and 3 :'(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Season four wasn't THAT bad, it just wasn't that great either. It was more or less a redone season one with no real world episodes. I liked the story, it just could have been carried out a lot better.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Man, why are a lot of you hating on Tamers? It was the most dark of the Seasons, and it was made by the creator of Lain to boot.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Season one is the best.
    Season one :Digimon digivolve
    Season two : Two digimon combined
    Season three : Human and digimon combined
    Season four : Human became a digimon
    Season five: maybe human is digimon!!!

Back