• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Dragon Trio Member is the Best?

Which Dragon Trio Member is Your Favorite?

• Dialga

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Giratina

Votes: 36 46.8%

• Total voters

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
Years
  • I was just wondering which member of the Dragon Trio is thought to be the best, overall.

I really like Giratina. I'm not a fan of its Altered Form, but IMO its Origin Form is one of the most epic Pokemon we've seen in quite some time.

Years
  • I really don't like any of the dragon trio, I think they all look a little strange... but if I had to pick, Dialga would be my least hated. :P Palkia doesn't look like a pokemon, and Giratina just looks dumb, in my opinion. Dialga isn't much better but I feel he looks a little more interesting, at least. :)

I guess when it comes to battling, all of them are quite good since they're legendaries and have really high stats, and they also have unique typing - however Palkia only has one weakness(Dragon), and also have a 4x resistance to Water, which is quite useful in Uber battles.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I'm just saying that they have too much power. I mean, space, time, and....?

However, I like Dialga's look better.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It was once Palkia but they neglected it so it is Giratina all the way. Its so great in both forms.

Years
  • Well.. I don't like them most since I hate über pokemon XD But I think I will choose the origin forme of Giratina. It's the only awesome "thing"(xD) of the legendary dragon trio. Would be cool if there would be different versions of Dialga and Palkia as well... o.o

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Giratina! HE is the best dragon type and always will be!

Raitheon

C++ Coder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    I really think they don't put any effort into legendaries anymore.....

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Dialga looks so kickass, but I prefer Palkia in Uber battles due to his synergy with Kyogre. Palkia for strength but looks is another story.

Dialga looks so awesome and is part of the reason I got Diamond.
    Palkia is a long pink thing. You know what else is a long pink thing?
    Giratina just looks too weird.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • It's probably between Dialga and Gitatina for me. Giratina looks like ownage when it is shiny and Dialga looks ok shiny or non shiny. So... it would be probably Giratina... idk.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • As you can see by my sig, and avatar.. I prefer Giratina.. Lol, I just like him because hes ruler of the other dimension.. Lol

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Palkia because of the Water/Dragon thing.

Palkia > Giratina > Diagia

xxCelebi

Celebi Freackk.!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2009
    Palkia, mainly because I got Pearl long before I got Diamond.
    Although Dialga looks beastly. 8)

Back