• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Eeveelution is Best for Paul?

Which Eeveelution is best For Paul?

• Flareon

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Espeon

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Well it dosent seem like any of his pokemon would bee happy so i think he would have to go for one of the other 5 i dont thin vaporeon or glacieon or leafeon would suit him so it is down to jolt or flar I gotta go with jolteon it looks more evil

Years
    I'll have to say Umbreon, i think it suits him. Shadows and bullying. ( IMO Umbreons a meanie-head. :D) lol, i just thu=ink dark types are his thing.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Flareon, so he can cuddle and hug it at night.

Secretly, he's very lonely.

XDD

Well OF COURSE!!! That's another good choice, Jorah!!!

Well, in that case, ALL Eeveelutions are suitable for him! Or he could just dump all his current Pokemon in his bro's house and go for the seven Eeveelutions. He could call his brother when that Eeveelution is suitable against the respective gym leader.

...That'll make him a collector, wouldn't it...? No, I wouldn't want that to happen. His perfect image in my head just can't be destroyed. (Wait, my perfect image of him was already destroyed ages ago when the writers turned him to comic relief in the maze episode.)

Man, I talk too much. I'm even starting to make no sense.

The Red Chain

Umbreon ; It's a dark type, and a fairly powerful and fast one at that. Paul would probably find it the most appealing.
    It also has the imitating look to it, just like Paul.

Jolteon ; Paul likes power, so this one would be a fine choice.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I can't see Paul with an Umbreon. I just... can't. x_0
    I wouldn't ever want to see an Umbreon treated like that. Ever. (It's my second fave Pokemon ever, folks.)

Maybe Flareon. It's powerful, isn't it? Magmar or no Magmar...
    Or Jolteon. Fast and powerful...

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    Vaporeon, because he's already got all the other types except psychic, but in order to get an Espeon, it needs to have strong bond of friendship which is something Paul doesn't believe in. And since he got rid of Azumarill he doesn't have any other known water types.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Leafeon and Glaceon,being from sinnoh,are the best bets.Umbreon and Espeon are no-go's,considering they require they're trainer to NOT be a total A-hole.the stone eeveelutions are also possible.he probably does something life-treatening to the eevee that creates a brand new eeveelution

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Umbreon looks evil so he suits Paul's personality. the others don't they are cute!

Back