• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which eon would you choose?

Which Eevee evolution would you choose.

• Keep it as an Eevee

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Flareon

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 24 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Since this thread is still going I'll reopen the poll for a bit longer. I like would choose Espeon because of the attacks it gets.

sleazel

Sleazy Sneasel Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    embreon mo-fo-lo-co! its the best it kicks the flaming snot out of the others

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    I like all of them! i wish i could just catch all of them in one game!i've said this before but this is the order i like them:

1.)Flareon
    2.)Espeon
    3.)Umbreon
    4.)Jolteon
    5.)Vaporeon

i'd like to keep them as Eevee though as thats the cutest but i wouldn't i'd either have Flareon or Espeon.

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
    It really depends on what you are after.
    If you want a high-speed spec sweeper use Espy/Jolty depending on what type you need.
    If you want a physical/special defense supporter, use Umbreon
    If you want a physical tank that actually kills stuff, or else a special one use Vaporeon. To use phy block vap, Acid Armor is a must on the set.

If you want a physical attacker, use flareon.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    before the 2nd generation pokemon came out I would have to say Jolteon.
    but now... I would say Espeon. but im starting to really like the way umbreon looks...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I would have to choose Umbreon, it looks alot cooler then the others.

shocbolt

Lost Souls
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    I like jolteon and vaporeon.Vaporeon since i can only pick one :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2006
    Definately Jolteon, jolteon and electabuzz are the only electric pokemon i like, and its good to have atleast one electric pokemon in your team. so i would go for jolteon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I like all of them, but I choose Umbreon over all. The dark pokemon rule over me and that's that. Not to mention, it matches with my character. so..yeah...woot Umbreon!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    I sorta gave my Eevee a water attack, a fire attack, a electric attack and a psychic attack. Then I evolved it into Umbreon. Ultimate ownage. Unfortunately I had to GS/AR it to get the moves. Shame you can't teach Eevee cool moves.

Back