• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Evolution will you evolve your Eevee into?

Which Evolution will you evolve your Eevee into?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I would choose my cool umbreon.I pwn all with this moveset

Umbreon@leftovers
    EV's:speed 252 sp.def 129 def 129

double team
    confuse ray
    screech
    mean look

First double team to the max.
    Then use mean look
    then confuse ray
    then keep using screech to the max

benefits of using this:

doubleteam will help alot and even if they hit you leftovers will help you recover since defence so high it will only take a little hp from it and leftovers will heal you.

your opponent can't escape or change from battle.

confuse ray to give 50% hurt itself and 50%of attacking.

screech so your opponent can hurt himself even more and become his own worst enemy.

bad things of using:

that this can be easily be countered by taunting and cause it to use struggle so be cautious.But taunt is barely used.

But I like leafeon better.(my own made up pokemon)

Also a drageon that means a dragon eevee

Rukario Trainer

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 23, 2005
    I'd like my Eevee to evolve into an umbreon because of his color, it makes me happy when i look at umbreon!

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    My first run through the game was with a Vaporeon. M current run is with Jolteon. My next one'll be Flareon. And I trade them all to my Ruby. Then I get (in order of runs) Umbreon and Espeon, and those go to my Emerald.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I'll evolve it into an Espeon... I just love Psychic types...

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Umbreon.
    Dark... like me... *smirks evilly*

Now all I have to do is wait for the **** game to come out so I can buy it...

Iibu Lia

Lone Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2005
    Well, I like Vaporeon because of it's high HP...Jolteon has it's high speed..Flareonhas pretty good special attack..so does espeon and Umbreon with its good defence and special defence..phew..I have no idea..It's hard to evolve my Eevee. I think I might go with Vaporeon.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Flareon.
    Because from what I've noticed in the other games, Fire Pokemon aren't the most common thing to run into; I also just like Flareon, its cool. Then again, so are all of the other Eveelutions.

Back