• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Evolution will you evolve your Eevee into?

Which Evolution will you evolve your Eevee into?

• Total voters

Kent Spealing

Trainer of Flames
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Espeon...he's the fastest Eevee evolution and probably the most powerful (except against Dark types). I was gonna go with Jolteon till someone told me about the elekid you get later on. Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Cross Chop...what a move selection! Raise that into a fine Electabuzz. So yeah Jolteon was way out the window by then. Plus Psychic types are rare to come across in most pokemon games and if I need a dark type I have hounddour/hounddoom.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Spirit's Fire said:
    Umbreon or Espeon... most likely Umbreon. ^.^

Because I love Umbreon...

That is, of course, when I buy a GC. ^.^;; Darn my unemployment...

lol at this coincidence. I used to have that same avatar btw, only it showed a little more background.

btw
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Espeon...he's the fastest Eevee evolution and probably the most powerful (except against Dark types). I was gonna go with Jolteon till someone told me about the elekid you get later on. Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Cross Chop...what a move selection! Raise that into a fine Electabuzz. So yeah Jolteon was way out the window by then. Plus Psychic types are rare to come across in most pokemon games and if I need a dark type I have hounddour/hounddoom.

You phail. Jolteon is the fastest eeveelution, and one of the fastest pokemon in the game.

base 130 spd > base 110 spd. As for the Electabuzz, just be glad your using it in-game.

Kent Spealing

Trainer of Flames
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    UmbreonShadow said:
    You phail. Jolteon is the fastest eeveelution, and one of the fastest pokemon in the game.

base 130 spd > base 110 spd. As for the Electabuzz, just be glad your using it in-game.

crud...back to pokemon tech for me *grabs his notebook and backpack and goes out to wait for the bus*

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    just look at any good pokemon site's pokedex or the NetBattle program's DataDex for info on base stats

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    I choose to let it evolve into Vaporeon, just because I like Vaporeon the best.

Though it's funny how early in the game you can let it evolve already ^^

Years
    Looked at List of shadow PKMN, you get ralts, buy Espeon, You get Electabuzz and Zapdos, Buy Jolteon, you get Houndour and Vulpix, By Flareon. Dont like water, HELLO UMREON!

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    ummm, try not to double post. Just edit your last post instead. And no, Umbreon is not "stronger" than the other eeveelutions, if ur talking about offense.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Well espeon beats everyone in special attack.
    Jolteon with speed
    Flareon with attack
    Vaporeon with sp defenses
    Umbreon with defense

So they are all strong not just 1.You all say umbreon is good since he is actually dark and because he acts all cool.No

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    action gamer said:
    Well espeon beats everyone in special attack.
    Jolteon with speed
    Flareon with attack
    Vaporeon with sp defenses
    Umbreon with defense

So they are all strong not just 1.You all say umbreon is good since he is actually dark and because he acts all cool.No

Umbreon IS good. No one's saying he's the best, but maybe we just all like it alot =/. Just like people vote Flareon although he sucks battlewise.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Umreon all the way!!Darn it tho....I made a poll like this too:\ .

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Just to jump in here since I don't think it's important to me as to which is the best. since afterall, the topic is to discuss which one you chose, not which one is the best. Me, I chose Jolteon. PUrely on impulse. I didn't like Vaporeon's frill, Flareon looks too feminine to me, and I knew I get umbreon or Espeon easy on Colloseum. So I chose Jolteon, with no regard to special attack or any of such. Though it has proven itself to be quite an invaluable member of my team.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Well, I don't really like Evee, but if I have one I'll certainly evolve it into Espeon, that's the one I like the most of evee's evolutions. :)

Back