• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game has all the pokemon?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    First time poster, but been a fan of the Pokemon series ever since I played Pokemon Red on the Gameboy Color. I've been really wanting to get one of the new generation Pokemon games, but the thing is, I'm not a fan of all these new Pokemon, but I do like some of them, so I can't say I don't like all of the new ones.

So I was wondering what game has all the old Pokemon?

Years
    Hm, The only game possible to obtain al Pokemon is Diamond and Pearl, and Platinum ? To do this you will need to have the older GA games, look it up on Youtube on how to migrate pokemon from Fire Red and Emerald etc onto Pokemon Diamond and Pearl ... If I am wrong please tell me.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
    No games have all the pokemon avaliable so trading is pretty much mandatory if you want every single pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    ok

Ok, that makes sense as it would with the older games. So in order to use the older original pokemon, you would need to import them from the older games onto the newer generation games. I can't wait till a massive RPG Pokemon game comes out for the consoles where you don't have to worry about trading and just explore the mass wilderness for all the pokemon.

I've kinda been out of the loop when it comes to the series. I kinda grew outta Pokemon my 7-8th year in Middle School (about 99-01), so I haven't cared much for the newest installment of the series.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    No game has every pokemon. You have to trade to get all of them. In the 4th Gen games, there is such a thing as "migrating" pokemon.

You have to finish the game to do this. Since the DS has 2 slots, insert one of your pokemon GBA games in the slot at the bottom. A new option would then appear. It would be "Migrate pokemon from (name of pokemon game)." Click that. You will have to choose what pokemon you want to migrate, you can only choose 6 pokemon though. Then, go to pal park. Make sure you bring a pokemon that can use surf for catching pokemon that liove in water. Don't worry about not being able to catch them, the Safari Balls they give you are like Master Balls. There's a time limit though. You can only migrate pokemon once a day by the way.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Even if one combines all the hand-held games, he/she still won't obtain all the Pokémons.

There's still Jirachi, Celebi, Deoxys, and especially Arceus.

Back