• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which gang will go to the new region?

Pokemon Trainer Red

Hello my name is Red
    Years
    Well i made this Thread to ask: Wich gang will go to the next region? and oviously Ash haves to be there ok? the rules:

1) Post your gang that will go to the new region with Ash in it (obligatory)
    2) Put the region that you think they will go
    3) Thinking on it!

For example:

Ash, May, Brendan and Ashley (also that's a name that one friend chose to Blue ok? and.. what do you think about that name?)

Got it? Ok then start posting *starts waiting*

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Misty's most likely not coming back.As for people going to the new region:
    Ash
    May
    Brock
    FR/LG girl.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Just me thinking out aloud:

Ash
    Misty
    Gary
    Natalie (Ash's long-lost sister, shock surprise)

Oh, and they travel to the new Tiski region, the new place i would like to develope in my fanfic one day

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Pokemon Trainer Red said:
    About the FR/LG Girl what do you think if we name it: Ashley (did u read my oppinion?)
    I kind of of agree with Crystal Clair.She seems more like a Michelle than
    an Ashley.Though Ashley could work.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Misty's most likely not coming back
    Dont hurt me or anything, but this is just something really deep inside. I know Misty will come back. It's just a feeling. And if she doesn't then it's for a reason. I know it, it's a strong feeling.
    I was told by one of my idols that people are psychic and she told me that I was and I'm trusting her because she's always right. And if Misty doesn't come back, it's for a VERY good reason.
    And I use the name Michelle in my games. She looks like an Ashley but Michelle seems more better because it's not that much like Ash's name. I name Firered boy Tim. Go ahead and laugh.

Cat lover

I like cats.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2007
    Here is a chart of the anime party's changes:

Ash
    +pikachu
    +misty
    +brock
    -pikachu
    +pikachu
    -brock
    +tracy
    -tracy
    +brock
    -misty
    -brock
    +may
    +max
    +brock

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    MewthreeXL said:
    I kind of of agree with Crystal Clair.She seems more like a Michelle than
    an Ashley.Though Ashley could work.

I call her Emily. Though Ashley is also prety good since she's bacicly "female Ash." But I still perfer Emily

Years
    Well, it depends on where they go. If they go to the Sevii Islands/Redo Kanto (hopefully not...), then it'll probably Ash and Brock, and Misty might come back again due to them having to redo Cerulean city. And see Misty's sisters. Again.

There's really no reason to go to Orre, unless we're getting a break from Ash and his friends and we see Wes and Rui or something, and that doesn't seem likely either. Seriously, one gym, barely any wild pokemon, and do you actually think ASH would go around Snagging pokemon and purifying them? No.

The D/P region. I'm going for Ash, May, not sure/don't care about Max, and Brock... Brock needs to go somewhere. I think it'd be better if they brought in another character that actually DID something besides "take care of the group". Misty and Tracey are stuck in Kanto.

I doubt Brendan is going with them to the next region, it seems kind of late now. Ash already seems to have his rival for the Hoenn League, so unless the writers want to go ahead and give him two rivals or something, it doesn't seem like Brendan is coming in. Plus, I doubt he'd travel with Ash even if he DID come in.

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
    I say that it'll be Ash, Misty and Brock who go to the next region...

If you ask me May and Max will probably go to Kanto/Johto

And theres no way in HFIL you would see Ash go to Orre... I would like to see a Pokemon Colosseum anime starring Wes though...

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    My guess is Ash, Brock, and Misty. I just have a gut feeling Misty will make a return, wether or not may leaves is something I wonder about though. Maybe Misty will take the place of Max. The series has already proven they can have a group of four. I guess we'll just need to sit back and wait.

Pokemon Trainer Red

Hello my name is Red
    Years
    About Misty taking the place of Max maybe will be true because Max is younger than May and maybe his parents will not allow him to go (well maybe to study all the year about pokemon to get ready for his journey!)

Back