• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which GCN game do you want the most?

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
  • I think The Twilight Princess is number one in most GC owners' most wanted lists. And if it's not, it should be. :sleeping:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • The ones I want are the same ones as //ShedRain except for the Kirby one XP. Pokemon and LoZ the cool XD

Stevo-Kun

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    I want to get Shadow the Hedgehog, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. they both look to be awesome games

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Umm..., Pokemon XD, no, i didnt say that XD on expression oo; XD, ok, umm.. Shadow the hedgehog, i think theres another sonic game coming out soon, and yeah, some others ill probably mention later XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • ever since I heard that Metroid Prime 3 is being held until the Revolution comes out, this is definiely Pok?mon XD.

Kurosaki

Definately Fire Emblem, and that Kirby game (XD). Pokemon XD just looks dumb, and I've never been much of a Zelda fan (I rent the games, never been good enough to buy)

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess. I heard my friend saw it when he went to E3. I think he got to play it also.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Advance Wars (Underfire I thinks the title of it), then Fire Emblem at a close 2nd, and of course The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

Back