• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Generation is your favorite?

What was your favorite generation?

• Gen. I

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Gen. II

Votes: 60 47.6%
  • Gen. III

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • Gen. IV

Votes: 15 11.9%

• Total voters

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Between all of the generations, I would consider myself as a generation 3 favorable because it was when I loved Mudkip and Swampert was the dominator of all three starters.

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
    The first generation is my favorite due to the fact that I watched the first season more than the others and I have always liked the first season[has first generation pokemon] more than the others.

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
    Though I started with Gen I and grew up with it, learning that weird glitch, and playing it over at least 30 times, I still think Gen III is my favorite because I understood pokemon more at that age and it seemed a lot more exciting rather than when I was really young playing my red version

Years
    gen 2 is the best for the pokemon, and gen 3 has by far the worst pokemon. however gen 3 does have to best region

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Definitely the fourth generation. Dunno why the hype over the second one. It's beyond over rated XD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I like Gen 3 than any other. It has a lot of variety and style. It is the birthplace of Battle Frontier and Pokemon Contests.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
    No Generation is perfect, anyway, my favourite Generation, decided from the gameplay, is G/S/C. Fascinating towns and other locations in this region, compared with a lot of awesome Pokemon and a good storyline made this Generation, what it is.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    mine would be gen2 well i skipped gen 1 then after beating gen 2 i had to see gen one but i loved gen 2 better

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
    Years
    I love gen 3 cuz of the graphics and features
    i like gen 2 cuz of the originality of the pokemon
    and gen 1 cuz... hell, its the beginning
    as for gen 4, it just ruined the series by trying too hard

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    As far as battling goes Gen Four has them all beat. New is always better but Gen Two within Gen Four has to beat that.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    That is a really hard decision but i eventually made up my mind i picked gen two it was between gen 2 gen 3 or gen 4 i picked gen 2 because it was both challenging and fun and had great pokemon But i have not played it in years and i cant find my gold or silver so they could be bad so i really want heart gold and Soul sliver to come out

Ashi

The cupcake theif!
    Years
    The first two generations will be forever my favorites. But gen2 stole my heart. I just love Jhoto and all the pokemon introduced with it. These newer ones.. ehhh.. not really my cup of tea.

Back