• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which halo 3 are you going to buy?

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Halo 3: Multiplayer Beta!

Did any1 hear about the 3 ways to get Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta?? I can't wait to see if I get a copy or not.

Years
    You buy crackdown and you get a pass for the halo 3 beta. only if you have Xbox Live though and a 360 of course.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Yeah u have to have an Xbox Live Gold Subsciption to get a copy. I'm just gonna get on halo 2 on the 1st of Feb.

Years
    There are two different halo 3 things: The normal one and the Legendary Edition.

Normal
    The game

Legendary Edition
    The game
    Documentaries(Just like the h2 limited edition had)
    A disc that has all of the cutscenes from all 3 games in high definition

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    There are three versions

The normal one

Delux version
    (has things like making of the game and stuff)

Legendary version
    You get so many cool things plus you get a catsized helmet of master cheif)

Anyway I dont know which im going to get
    Maybe legendary when I get 100 $

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Legendary, hands down. Well, my brother will most likely buy it, but it'll still be le gendary xD

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    I doubt i'm getting the legendary edition since it's $100.00, i'm probably just going to get the regular version.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Well, I might just get the Legendary. That is, as long as Bungei didn't screw up the story like it did on halo 2 (Arby, I'm talking about you)

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Eh im just going to wait for the game. I heared the things they have up to now still use a halo 2 engine. They still havent coded the new weapons with new graphics. It just seems new. So im just going to wait till it comes out

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Well, I just got an e-mail today that said I was selected to participate in the Halo 3 beta. This was from registering in the "Rule of Three" contest which was basically playing Halo 2 online for three hours and then registering online. Yay for me.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    I'd rather wait for the game....im not wasting my money buying a game i will never play just for a beta of a game i will buy later.....seems pointless...

Back