• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Ice Pokemon Deserves an Evolution?

Which Ice Pokemon Deserves an Evolution?

• Lapras

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Delibird

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Dewgong

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Jynx

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Cloyster

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Abomasnow

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Icey-Chan

The icey master.
    Years
    Lapras: An evolution wouldn't work. A pre-evolution would be much better, though.

Dewgong: Maybe, But I couldn't see it happening. If anything, maybe a baby Pokemon would be cute. ^.^

Delibird: This Pokemon is pretty much a loner and one of the most under rated Pokemon [besides Dunsparce]. It NEEDS an evolution to spiff it up.

Jynx: I, personally, would find it interesting to see a Jynx evo, but I really can't see it happening. I think she's going to be stuck in the category 'has a baby Pokemon, but doesn't evolve' with Mr. Mime and Sudowoodo.

Abomnasnow: No. I think that's a rediculous idea. xD

I'd pick Delibird overall, though. ^.^

WaveBurst

Its Our Velocity
    Years
    Lapras should have an Pre Evo and Evo...For me that would be a dream but the Evo needs to look tougher.

And call me utterly insane, but I think Golduck deserves an Evo too *Shot*

flyingace24

#1 Laker Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    I personally think Lapras should have an evolution. It's the only one of those that doesn't already have an evolution chain (besides Delibird, but Delibird kinda sucks). Pre-evolution or evolution is fine with me (but pre-evolutions IMO are wastes of space).

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    i think delibird should get an evolution because he is just to underused and is funny. it could maybe be something like larger and more intimidating and has a bag that is larger than itself.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I say Lapras. That would be awesome. x3

In my opinion that Pokemon needs to get more notice.. I've always liked it alot.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I'll say Lapras.
    Why?
    Cuz it's the rarest(dunno in DP) and the evo will make it more powerful!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Delibird and it hurts me to say this but the ugly kissing Pokemon Jynx. For jynx because Electabuzz and Magmar got an evo so should have jynx, and Delibird is weak from the start

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back