• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Is The Best Pokemon Game?

Best Pokemon Game?

• Total voters

Phaizar

Master Trainer
    Years
    i just wanted to know which do YOU think is the best pokemon game out of these?:

Blue
    Red
    Yellow
    Gold
    Silver
    Crystal
    Ruby
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    Fire Red
    Leaf Green

Mine is Emerald

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    GSC, especially C. Much more developed storyline (although compared to other RPGs, it's still barely a storyline).

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    G/S/C are the best. They just seemed like they were put into thought. I mean come on! R/S were made far too early to have storyline development and/or more interactive stuff. Crystal was cool becuase they had a more stronger storyline and had the Pok?mon animated. Also the music in R/S kind of makes me sick at times (I don't like the horns). Maybe it's just me. There's my two cents.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Utah
    • Seen Jan 24, 2006
    I said Leaf Green b/c it's my favorite game remade with beutiful graphics and even more pokemon, plus Green is my favorite color... :D

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Crystal. Two regions gave you something to do after the Elite 4. A day/night feature (I don't like perpetual daytime) added some realism, considering that some pokemon were found in the morning/day/night only. Then, because it's in the future of RBY/RS/FRLG, everything is new.

Back