• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite Dragon Pokemon?

Which team of Dragon Pokemons do you like?

• Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Trapinch(I know it is not a Dragon Pokemon), Vibrava and Flygon

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Horsea, Seadra and Kingdra

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Swablu and Altaria

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Latias, Latios and Rayquaza

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters

ShenR

who am I again?
Years
  • I pick Rayquaza. I really like it and it's really strong in my game. I would also like to catch Latias and Latios someday.

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
  • I like Dratini,Dragonair and Dragonite the best because Dratini and Dragonair are cute especially Dragonair and i like Dragonite because of it's amazing powers and in one of my Pokemon games,Dragonite is in my strong team of Pokemon.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
  • I like Dragonite, Altaria, and Salamance (My personality is like Dragonite. It really is (lol)!!! I took a quiz, and it said I was like Dragonite. I tried to put it on my sig, but when I saw it, the picture was broken [it wouldn't show] :( ).

I personaly think Rayquaza face is ugly, but I like his body (lol). He's SOO long, and he's a pretty color too (lol).

Last edited:

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
  • Yeesh, it was pretty close between the Dratini set and the Latias set, but I voted for the Latias set because Latias and Latios are so kawaii =) And Rayquazza is somewhat cool.

Back