• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite main Teen Titans character?

Which is your favourite Teen Titans main character?

• Robin

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Raven

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Starfire

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Beast Boy

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Terra

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Others

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
  • Which is your favourite Teen Titans character? Vote your poll today.
    My favourites are all the Teen Titans characters. Because they are awesome. What is yours?

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • well i don't watch that show very often but i'd say beast boy because changing to any animal is kool and he can be hilarious

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Can Teen Titans be taken as an Anime? Well anyways I will always vote for all of them XD
    But if it has to be one then it will be Robin! I have liked him since I was only a kid.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    technically, no since it's based off a...i think DC comic, but meh, it tends to be called an anime a lot

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
  • Teen Titans isn't an anime. This thread should be moved.

Well, from what I've seen of the show, my favorite character's Slade, though I also like Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven a lot.

Last edited:

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
  • I voted for Raven. Quiescent, perspicacious, and misanthropic characters always appeal to me for some unambiguous reason - psychics in particular >_>

Raven also has the most unique and accommodating powers, in my oppinion.

Edit: Refrain from saying "this thread should be moved" as I'm certain that the moderators know this and will do so eventually -_-

Psycho

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • BEAST BOY!!

OMGILOOOOVEBEASTBOY!! <333

He is so cute *-*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • As others have said, Teen Titans isn't actually anime, so I'm gonna move this to Other Entertainment. Other look-like-anime-but-isn't-really threads have been moved there, so...@_@

As for the thread topic, my favourite is Robin. He has the same voice actor as Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia so I'm perpetually amused by that since I try to imagine them switching roles whenever I watch it. *shot* XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I was pleasantly surprised when I first heard Lloyd's voice~

As for my favorite character, it'd have to be Kole or Jynx; both intrigue me, but out of the two, it'd have to be Jynx with her amazingly cool powers and pink hair. Plus, she's more of a 'main character.' Sorta. <3

I'm also seemingly fond of Raven. Her atrociously dour disposition is cute. ^_^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Raven by far, I have only seen one episode, but her attitude > you =P
    Plus, her powers are very pwning too.

Years
  • Raven is nice but I wouldn't want to date her given her many character flaws. Lately I've been having a fondness for Starfire, at least the deviation from the sexpot that is the comic version. Otherwise, I like Robin, despite the crazy.

Actually, I like the villains more myself. I rather like the revamp the series gave Batman joke villain Killer Moth with his being human and finally seeing creators caring and for their well done revival of the Brother Blood character and getting rid of that horrible image the comic villain has. Although of the OC, Billy Numerous is a hoot, Kitten speaks to me, and Kyd Wykyyd makes a great Owl Man.

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    BluePhoenix said:
    Can Teen Titans be taken as an Anime?
    Nope, don't even see how it could be confused as one lol.

As for my favorite character, Raven personality wise is probably more like me and she is the most powerful Titan as she did almost end the world and none of the other Titans can even come close to doing that.

So I guess I say Raven be my favorite out of the Teen Titans though I do like Beast Boys comedic relief and powers. And I say Slade be my favorite character outside of the Teen Titans.

And Terra is not a main Teen Titans character as she has only appeared in a few episodes. If any other character could be listed as a main character beyond the Teen Titans themselves I say it would be Slade as every other character we see much more briefly though I will say Terra probably is the most frequently seen secondary character on the show next to Gizmo, Mammoth and Jinx.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I guess I'm in the minority here, but Cyborg.

I think the character design is a godsend, especially given his 70's funk style in the comics even to this day.

He also always makes me laugh, and I think he has such an interesting history.

Back