• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which is your strongest Pokémon?

Ashes to Ashes

Serenade of Cerne
    Years
    Have little hands on experience with ORAS yet, but my strongest will deliberately be Lopunny. She leads any team I put her on and her Mega is my favorite thing in Pokemon.

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
    In my current AS run, strongest is definitely my 3IV Gyarados followed by my 3IV Delphox. Both are bred from the Gyarados and Delphox I used in a duolocke run in XY, specially maxed out in Attack/Speed (Gyarados) and Special Attack/Speed (Delphox) with 5 hearts each in Poke-Amie. Basically I just transferred them from PokeBank at the first possible moment and relied on Sceptile (my starter) whenever they got over-leveled (due to trade level bonus).

I remember when I came across Kyogre for the 1st time, my Delphox accidentally 1HKOed it (thankfully I saved beforehand). And my Gyarados single-handedly swiped all the gyms.

Back