• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which Island

Island you go on the most

• Seaform Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinnabar Island

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 1 Island

• 2 Island

• 3 Island

• 4 Island

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 5 Island

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6 Island

• 7 Island

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • The question here is which Island do you train or go on the most.
    i always go on island 7 because there is a lot of trainers on there.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I usually go to Seven island, because it's got the trainer tower and it's the easiest place to train your Pokémon with the two trainers just outside the house where you can dance the Chansey dance

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    My favorite and most visited island would be Island 7. It has a lot of pokemon and Trainer Tower.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Seven Island for me! As most people have said, it has Trainer Tower and lots of trainers. It also has the Tanoby Ruins so i go there to try and catch every Unown! Also you can catch Larvitar there. So Seven Island is easily the best!!!

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
  • ICouldEatABabyDeer said:
    Cinnibar.....Where these islands at? I ain't never seen them in my whole time playing Fr Lg
    When you defeated Blaine (Cinnabar Leader), Bill will take you to islands 1,2,and 3. after that when you defeat the Elite Four, talk to Celio (Bill's friend)
    (located in island 1), and he'll allow you to go to islands 4-7.

Oh, by the way, my favorite island is seven island because it has the ruins and the trainer tower.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    just like everyone else...seven. Sevault canyon is a great place to train and has some great pokemon (larvitar, marowak, skarmory, phanpy, fearow). I caught a larvitar there, bred it so that the baby would have great moves, and now I have a L73 Tyranitar with Ice Beam, Earthquake, Rock Slide and Crunch. I leveled it up so quick also thanks to Sevault Canyon, since the two trainers outside of Chansey dude's house are good to train with, as are the two Pokemon rangers at the beginning with Victreebell and Vileplume

Back