• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which major Subject is better

Which subject is better

• Science

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Math

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • English

• Foreign Language

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • History

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokemaster7

Is my Penguin army ready yet?
    Years
    i chose math(my favorite) but the main subjecs are math(years ahead of my age) , logic(i started learnining this yesterday from my dad),philosaphy, and theriology the rest of the subjects are retarted. when you think of math it most importent, a study shows that a person who has a degree in math has a 3 times thee income of people who have a degree other wise .(for you sciance lovers once you learn calcules you can learn all the other sciances because all sciance is based on math).logic is cool because intelagince is the knolige of logic. philosaphy and theriolagy is for deep thinkers.

Last edited:

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Psycho said:
    Why must mathematics always receive the negative antiphon? ;_;

Actually, its not surprising, since most people tend to abhor mathematics in general; I just find it easy. Any other subject puts me too sleep, except English, but even that begins to bore me eventually. For me, mathematics is the only subject that keeps me active because I have to analyze in perpetuum.

I don't know that it is, but numbers just make more sense to me; its paltry to construe a circle with formulas than with regular words themselves.

Psycho

Aww, I didn't really intend to sound so mean to math. ^^; It just seems that whenever it creeps up in a subject (physics, chemistry)...there goes my chance at truly understanding the class! But no, that's not fully true....statistics are important in the field of psychology, which is my (current) major. I'm glad there are math people like you around because, hey, I know it's needed. I'm just the opposite--I fall asleep in math and wind up doing a lot of thinking in other subjects! Suppose it's just not my thing...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    it's the only subject that I can't do well in. It simply makes no sense to me.
    ...actually, I like certain aspects of it. Geometry's okay. Probability problems were cool, sometimes. But I've got an algebra class now, and no matter how many years in a row we 'learn' the same basic material, no teacher can get me to do it correctly, consistently.
    Same here. You saved me a LOT of typing
    I dont have a favorite subject really, I just hate math. And I have yet to get my math test back
    English: I love writing and reading and learning new words. That basically sums it up. (got an 82 on that test)
    Science: well this year, we're learning earth science. We started on the rocks (oooh diamonds and rubies!) and since I loved jewels, I liked that subject. Too bad the teacher gave these 65 question tests regularly. That was murdering a subject I liked.
    But there are so many interesting elements in science. Like I just took my latest earth test and it was on the revolving of the earth and the seasons (I got a 72) And it answers sooo many questions as does history.
    History: it's like another form of English. It has so many answers to questions. It teaches me....

Language: I currently got it canceled out of my schedule (but I need it to graduate high school, so I'm taking it junior or senior year). It all has to do with what the language is. For example, I gotta take Spanish *suicide* because no one in my family knows Italian and French is too hard and a Japanese language club is not a Japanese language class. I took Spanish 1 back in 6th grade so I'm gonna take it again so I dont hafta learn anything new.
    My other subjects
    Art: I dropped it from my schedule cuz I wanted to come in 3rd period instead of second and it was too much traditional art and way too serious for me.
    Flash animation: working out good (teacher's a little annoying though), too bad I forget to tween my animations so often XP

Back