• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which of your Pokemon do you plan to transfer over to Black/White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well if I can find myself a second DS by the time it comes out I will. I'll probably try and transfer all of my pokemon from soulsilver and maybe platinum and pearl once I finish black or white (still not sure which one I want) or maybe earlier if I cant get a pokemon I want earlier in the game for my team that might be in one of the gen 4 games :D

Years
  • Ill transfer over my shiny Ninetales :P
    its been from my leaf green to my diamond to my platinum ot my SS and now hopefully to my 5th gen game :P

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
  • psssssh why transfer when you can use a whole gen of new pokemon! i might transfer my steel team for online battles and pokedex entry but other than that I wont Transfer.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • I won't transfer any Pokemon until I complete the game, but once I do, I will transfer both SS and Pt teams, and other Pokemon that I could train since I would use the Black or White version (haven't decided yet) as my main version and leave the other two free to restart whenever I want.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • None. What's the point of having a shiny new Pokemon game if you're just gonna use the pokemon you caught in DPPtHGSS?
    I agree, I don't ever trade over any of my Pokémon when I'm starting a brand new game. It just seems to ruin the fun and purpose of traveling in a new region with new Pokémon to catch and see. I'll wait until after completing the game to migrate and trade over older Pokémon of mines from previous games.

Only when I've played through it "x" amount of times till I really know the game, then will I do things differently and trade early - if trading access is available that early in the game to begin with.

PokeWe

Yo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    In the end I'll end up transferring my Lucario, and then my shiny Magnezone. <3

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    ill transfer my legends, starters, and then all my favourite pokemon like my roserade and starmie and stuff but ill wait until i get past the elite 4

Tsudo

The dark trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Uhm, i'm gonna finnish the game, and then transfer my shinies and rares from DPP/SS.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • After I finish the game with some of the new pokemon to see what are they all about.. I'm going to transfer some of my favorites, like my shiny Croconaw, Houndoom, shiny Sneasel, shiny Crobat, shiny Ampharos and Espeon.

Perhaps some of the new pokemon will enter my main team if they're good enough.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Im actually going to transfer all of them to my white version, similar to what i did on my heart gold, so far i have 150 pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back