• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which og Ashes old Pokemon would you like to make a one time appearance?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    This link from Serebii has a list of all the Pokemon Ash had and still has so far:
    https://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml

You know, all the Pokemon at Oak's Lab are still with Ash indirectly, since he just stores them there and can withdraw them whenever he wants.
    But from the Pokemon that he has actually left behind earlier, I would like to see a one time appearance of Butterfree and Haunter.
    And I want Charizard, Squirtle, Pidgeot, and Primeape to return to him permanently. They had enough training, and Pidgeot had enough protecting the forest from Fearow.

Specially Pidgeot. They could make it so that Ash goes back to Viridian Forest and this time captures Fearow, giving Pidgeot no other reason to stay behind and re-join Ash since Ash promised.
    That's because the Fearow is a considerably important part of his journey as a trainer, and how it all started.
    It has been shown that Ash already wanted to capture Fearow last time in Viridian, but failed. I think he'll succeed the next time he tries.
    This is to imply a character growth in Ash too, and imply that Ash is now far better than those days.

Ash already met Lapras another time in another episode, and he also had a nice goodbye with Lapras the first time, so Lapras doesn't need to appear again, though a one time appearance wouldn't be bad.

Last edited:

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Most definately Pidgeot. He promised that he'd return for it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Twenty-nine of Ash's pokemon have yet to be used in any battle. Maybe he should use them befoe any old ones. By which I mean, 29 out of 30 Tauros. It would be epic if he used six Tauros as his team in one league battle.

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    I so miss Ash's Pidgeot.

@>Feelings<

Very good idea, Ash catching Fearow so that Pidgeot would have no reason to stay behind.

Also, Charizard and Squirtle.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Yeah, Pidgeot is the only one Ash promised in a strong way. If I remember correctly, the way Pidgeot was acting was like it didn't want to stay behind, but did anyways when Ash promised.

Fearow might not be captured, as it is a key to his journey, and they preserve things like that.

Back