• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen which one do you like better? fire red or leaf green

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    leaf green because it has pokemon that envy my friend who has fr but i envy him for an arbok anyway, i have an staryu its common in Lg but not common in R/S/E so he has a lot of trouble finding a staryu MUHAHAHAHAHA(we have a friendly competition)and everyone he knows also has a FR except me now I win!

AC

Pokemon Master in the making..
    Years
    I like LeafGreen so much better than FireRed. Since it has better Pokemon... Plus on the cover is my favorite Pokemon evolved. So LG pwns FR =)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I like Leaf Green because it have Victreebell, Ninetales, and Starmie, although I mostly use Blastoise as my water type because I feel guilty when I put my starter in the box.

StarLife

+Knowledge is Defense
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2007
    +I Have Them Both .::. I Like Them Both .::. Firered is Better a Little Because Of The Scyther.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
    Years
    Leaf green, i think because all through my pokemon game playing, i've always played the "blue" version, ya know pokemon blue, pokemon silver, pokemon sapphire, pokemon pearl.

I seem to identify with leaf green more than fire red.

I dunno, every time i pick up fire red i get bored quickly, but every time i pick up leaf green i can play it for hours.

that and the fact that leaf green has given me two shinies, and fire red has given me none, not my copy of fire red anyway.

Years
    Well i have both and they both have very unique charicteristics. For Fire Red, it got me my shiny Charizard, Nidoking, Pikachu, and Paras. It also has better Kanto Pokemon on it then Leaf Green does. Now for Leaf Green, I got one shiny in this one which was a shiny Eevee, but it has better Johto Pokemon in it such as Sneasle. So they both have there ups and downs I guess, but what to games doesn't.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I like them both ^__^ But I tend to favor my Leaf Green over my Fire Red.

Years
    I like FireRed better because I like the pokemon in it better then LeafGreen like Growlithe and Arcanine.

yakusoku

Strawberry Lychee
    Years
    I have LeafGreen because of the better pokemon =] Although Ive never liked the color green Dx

Back