• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

• Pikachu

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • Staraptor

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Grotle

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Buizel

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • Gliscor

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Kingler

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Muk

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Tauros

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Snorlax

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Heracross

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Bayleef

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Totodile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Noctowl

• Donphan

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Corphish

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Torkoal

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Glalie

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Swellow

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Primeape

Votes: 33 18.6%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Charizard

• Total voters
Years
  • He's entitled to his opinion. It asked which pokemon you hate and he gave an honest answer. He doesn't like any of them. Personally, I thought Chikorita/Bayleef was his best one. (It loved Ash. <3) I thought it was cute. I think they're not evolved because he might evolve them when he goes back to Johto. I could be 100% wrong, though. I didn't like his Turtwig. It's just something about it I don't like. It's good he got Chimchar to make up for it.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • He's entitled to his opinion. It asked which pokemon you hate and he gave an honest answer. He doesn't like any of them.

I was talking about his comment on Ash. I'm all for bashing him and everything but you can't compare two different canons in that matter. That would be like me comparing Marina to Kristal or Brenden to Ruby or Kenta to Gold which wouldn't be fair comparisons.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I hated Chikorita. Maybe because his was so darn clingy. That "sweet" stuff wasn't needed. And it made me despise Chikorita. And when it evolved, I despised it even MORE. Because it still had that stinking clingy attitude to it...

Last edited:

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I hate that stupid electric rat, Pikachu.
    someone go shove it back into the socket -_-

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I don't really hate any of them, most of them just have no personality to be able to hate them, and the one's that actually do, like Corphish and Sceptile, I like. So I don't hate any of them ^^

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • I have to say I've never been a fan of his bird Pokemon (Pidgeotto, Noctowl, Swellow, Staravia), they usually display the least amount of personality, and they seem so interchangeable because Ash catches the 'common bird' of each region like clockwork every single time, and usually only fulfill the scout function aside from an occasional Gym Battle. I wouldn't mind this if he would one day get a flyer large enough to carry him, but it seems as if that will never happen...

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • PRIMEAPE
    With all of my heart and all of my soul, I hate Primeape. It is one of the UGLIEST Pokemon that I have ever laid my eyes on...

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
    Years
  • this is messed up! i mean how can people dislike pikachu? even if i wanted to, i couldnt. i like it cuz of its bond with ash, u could never seperate them, i wouldnt watch the show anymore if they did. hating pikachu is like hating a puppy, do you hate puppies?
    and i hate heracross...i hate how it looks and its stats.

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
  • His chimchar.
    It's so darn whiny all the time and I just hate him. I get annoyed everytime he sends him out.
    :<

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Pikachu, it is always used for the blast offs and its always thunderbolt, thunder and volt tackle are barely touched. Its variation in strength its something that annoys me, in some battles it takes down tons of enemys and wins the match alone, an in others it takes one hit and is out.

Tauros as well, not really its fault but we never saw the episode were it was intoruduced but i've never really felt that I know much about it, and there are so many that its difficult to know if Ash uses the same one.

Back