• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one..?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Eeeep... what an interesting question. If I was loved but didn't love, I'd forever feel guilty because I couldn't return the love... but if I was in love with someone and didn't get anything back from them (IT HAPPENS TOO OFTEN ;_; CRUSHES SUCK) I'd start feeling depressed and stuff...

... realistically? I'd get out of that relationship as soon as possible.

You have a good point there. I wouldn't know what to do.

JA said:
    (IT HAPPENS TOO OFTEN ;_; CRUSHES SUCK)
    I know what you mean. ;__;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • To unlove and yet be loved

Geh,I can't stand stalkers,but I'd rather be stalked than rejected ;; *has emotions made of glass*

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • My option is to be loved by not love. Why? Cos nobody likes me and if someone actually did like me it would mean a lot to me. You won't believe how many girls I've had a crush on (and today I wasn't working to my full potential at school today, just because the girl I have a crush on was sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME).

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Hmm...such a difficult, thoughtful question. I guess I would choose 'to love and yet be unloved'. That way, I would have to take the blow rather than someone else. I consider myself a sensitive person, and other people agree. I would be very sad if someone loved me and I could not return the same kind of love for them, and I don't think I could take the guilt over that.

Last edited:

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    You don't need love to have a relationship. Some people just do it to become popular or for money. Believe or not people are that cold.

Hitori

not here, am I?
    Years
  • I wouldn't go with both. I want the girl to like me too.

but I pick to love and be unlove. It seems moraly correct, to give and not get.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Love and unloved, because to cold-heartedly turn away from a person who sincerly loves you is just .. wrong.

It hurts the other person.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Probably Love but be unloved, because if your loved and you dont love them, then you have to figure up a way to tell them you don't love them, while not hurting there feelings.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • This happens all the time in real life but I honestly don't know which one I would rather choose.

I think that I would like to love and be unloved, I guess it sucks for you but I wouldn't want some one who doesn't love me anyway......wait, that contradicts what I just said........dang......this is a good question. I'll take either one I guess, they're both unappealing.

Back