• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which part gave you the most trouble????

Years
  • I was just just wondering for all of you who have already finished playing either Diamond or Pearl....which part of the game was more difficult for you? Or was there a part in which you wanted to just turn it off?
    Personally I found route 210, you know the one with all the fog, very difficult, but that was just cause I didn't have defog.
    What was your part?

Michael Chartrose

지저분한 연수생
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2015
    This was ages ago, at least a year ago, but when I had to beat the Elite Four for the first time, it had me struggling. Champion Cynthia was always a pain in the arse, since her Pokémon outleveled mine. She always came up with some strategy to keep her Pokémon alive, but after many minutes of struggling, I would always beat her. On my third attempt to beat the Elite Four, it wasn't so hard anymore, and that's what makes the game so enjoyable. :)

I also struggled in beating some gyms, the harder ones. Once I picked up a strategy, it was easy to beat gyms, so I haven't been struggling with that much either now that I've been playing ever since the game first came out on day one.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    my worst was having to navigate candice's gym, and shove all the freakin snowballs
    Agreed. The battles were easy enough, it was just that stupid puzzle that annoyed me. I tried to do it again a little while back but couldn't remember how.

Chatot

Chatot used Chatter!
    Years
  • Well, to be quite honest, nothing was really that difficult, but I suppose some things took a couple tries.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I got stuck finding my way to Candice the first time.

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • I just got Diamond two weeks ago. I didn't have the gym badge for Strength and was like wtffff. I remember Dawn said she was going to Pastoria City. The lake was blocked by guards and I had no idea where to go or what to do. I ran around the mucky areas and Mt. Coronet for at least two days before finally figuring out the solution. Wow.

If I had trouble with that, how am I gonna make it through the 7th gym's puzzle? haha

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • Getting through Mt. Coronet, I got lost and didn't know where to go several times. It took me forever to get out of there, I should've brought some Max Repels and Escape Ropes.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Like Chatot said there wasn't really anything that diffcult, apart from maybe Candice's gym.

Years
  • I got lost in mount Cornet but i ended up doing by complete luck and come on candces gym is so fun i love that ice puzzel

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    Cynthia's Milotic REALLY annoyed me XD But then my friend gave me a focus band and I Two-hit it :D

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Victory Road gave me the most trouble.
    Most of my pokemons were powerful enough, but the trainers and layout was what made it tough.
    I managed to reach the end with barely a scratch, though.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • I was just just wondering for all of you who have already finished playing either Diamond or Pearl....which part of the game was more difficult for you? Or was there a part in which you wanted to just turn it off?
    Personally I found route 210, you know the one with all the fog, very difficult, but that was just cause I didn't have defog.
    What was your part?

lets see, for me before i started using action replay, iw ould have to say the part where you get either dialga or palkia and u have to battle the 2 galactics then the boss i hated that part

Back