• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon can you relate to?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    The one Pokemon I can relate to is Cherrim because, I'm shy just like it. well maybe Cherrim isn't but, anyways I can relate to this Pokemon is because, usually Cherrim doesn't show itself unless sunlight is in play. And like Cherrim I usually don't open up to other's just like that. But, like Cherrim. It opens up its bud when the sunlight shines and I open up to other's when my friends are in play. So my friends are kind of like the sunlight.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Porygon-Z

"Out of place, rejected by most people, feared by others, most think I'm weird, little to no friends most of the time, and generally spat upon, even though I'm not necessarily anti-social. To you, the world is a harsh place, so it's best you man up and deal with it."

Years
    Some days I feel like a Slowpoke, like I'm the last person to get it. Some days I feel like a Smeargle, like I can do anything once I see how it works. Some days I feel like a Nidoran, prickly and competitive. And like so many others, some days I just feel like a Snorlax.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    I would be a Kadabara! i'm psychic and someday i'll evolve into alakazam!

now that i think of it i had dreams that predict the future when i was a little abra

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2013
    Charizard and Ninetales...

Charizard because I am generally lazy and I do not want to do anything... but I am good if I can concentrate.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I can relate to Articuno, because I am made of ice because I am cool yet underrated:C

LugiaFreak

Years
    Probably Noctowl. I stay up really late on the weekends, and if there were night classes at school, I'd so be there. ;) Waking up in the morning sucks ass.

Technical

Professional Slowpoke • • »
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    I can relate to a Cubone, as I feel lonely and left out quiet often. Like an outcast, somewhat. Also rather quiet, and I stick to myself and seem to fight only for myself most of the time, expect for ones whom I find dear to me.

Back