• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon manga do you own?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    - Upto volume 21 of Pokemon Special
    - A Pokemon 4-koma anthology (3 volumes)
    - Another Pokemon 4-koma anthology thing (2 volumes)
    - Dengeki Pikachu (I lost my second volume :( )

Years
    I only have the 1st Volume of Pokemon Special... In 5 tankubons 3 chapters each (so I actually have the 1st chapter of 2nd Volume too :P). They were the only ones that came to greece... :( I was thinking of buying through net but my parents are against that >.>

Takuya

Negima Fan! ^^
    Years
    I have the following all in English...

Pokemon Adventures/SPECIAL Volumes 1 - 21
    Pokemon Magical Journey/ PiPiPi Volumes 1 - 7
    Electric Tales of Pikachu Volumes 2 & 4

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    i wish i had some but where i live in uk there are no comics of pokemon adventures!!!
    Although i have a few pokemon comics which are based on the tv show (how ash/red gets a pikachu from prof Oak...catches caterpie....blah blah blah it's simply based on the tv show

Takuya

Negima Fan! ^^
    Years
    Right.

The current Pokemon 'Anime' series should be scrapped, and Pokemon Special shoulkd be made into an Anime to replace it. ^^

enyce

banned
    Years
    all these people brag about they have pokemon special 1-21 why wont they scan them

*shrug* I own pokemon special 1-3 but they have been scanned

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    enyce said:
    all these people brag about they have pokemon special 1-21 why wont they scan them

*shrug* I own pokemon special 1-3 but they have been scanned
    Because I don't want to bend a volume which costs 60 Hong Kong Dollers each :)

Afterall, I am poor.

~*Concrete Angel*~

'Cause I'm just that cool.
    Years
    I have:

-I think, like, most of the manga based on the game (Like, with red and blue and all) -Electric Pikachu Boogaloo
    Pokemon Special 1-16
    Pokemon adventures 1-2
    The electric Tale of Pikachu 1-3

And, I have a bunch in japanese. They're pretty much the same thing, only special and japanese..

Years
    i have the same with ash ;) three tonkubons, the first volume and the first chapter from the second one in greek. but both ash and i are going to buy manga from Chuang-Yi with the help of Grimsg :D

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
    I have: Pokemon Special vol. 1-20 (in English) and vol. 21 (in Japanese)
    those four volumes based on the anime (Electric Pikachu Boogaloo, Surf's up Pikachu, etc.)
    Pipipi (Pokemon Magical Journey) vol. 1-2, 5-7 (wish I had the rest)

Yeah, I have quite a lot manga.

Shadeslayer

Venusaur is #1
    Years
    I have Vol. 1 of those old Pokemon Adventures ones, and the anime comics for Mewtwo Strikes Back.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I own ... a lot. Um, 1-11 and 17 of Pokemon Special, all of Dengeki Pikachu, the one volume of Pokemon Zensho, 1 volume of the crazy Clefairy one which I hate, and all of the anime kanto and orange volumes, plus 1-8 of the gsc anime.

Back