• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which poke do you want to have an evolution?

Which poke should have a new ev?

• pinsir

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • tauros

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • quilfish

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • shuckle

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • keckleon

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    SHuckle!

Shuckle! He needs an evo like whoa.

Been a Shuckle fan for a long time now. Since GSC, he could make Berry Juice back then, now they can't. But he's still a fun Pokemon.

Something abit more powerful though would be nice, make the rock huge, and spiky or something. Leave the bug bit the same though.

Otherly Pinsir, could do with becoming useful anytime soon, Tauros aswell, though for a Normal type, hes not too bad.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think Tauros deserves a pre-evolution and Shuckle deserves an evolution.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i vote none of the above. i really want a bigger, stronger (if it's possible) arcanine

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    Poor Pinsir has been so neglected. It still doesn't have an evolution and it was originally paired with Scyther (Version specific Bug-Types). But Pinsir wasn't given an evolution in Generation II and has faded into obscurity.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2008
    Out of the one's listed I'd say pinsir or taurus. But what I'd really want is a dragon eeveelution.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Pinsir for me because scyther got a cool evolution (one of my favs, scizor). Pinsir is overshadowed by heracross but it is actually very good. Heracross doesn't need an evolution because it's mega OU and is powerful enough. Pinsir needs his glory!

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Pinsir.

Pinsir should become a Bug Dragon, Pinsnap, or something. I think that would be cool. Only evolves when holding the Dragon scale, in the Dragon's den. (area in gen 5, they should make. lol)

If Tauros got a Pre evo, it would have to also be one that could evolve into Miltank, as those 2 are the same species. When you breed for either, you have a 50/50 chance of the egg being w/e. So, a pre evo, would need to be like genderless or something.

I already said about shuckle in my other post here. But Quilfish, was pretty cool, they should give him an prevo and and evo. Quilby, and Sporfisk. lol.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Shuckle.. if a lot of people use those for their wall in competitive battling now (i think), imagine what the evolution will do. =)

I think Tauros deserves one, too. Maybe Ash's in the anime could evolve then.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I think that kekelon needs an envolved form the first time I ever played R/S I actually thought it evolved and I was training it for awhile hoping it would..

Back