• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon character do you think gets bashed the most?

• Ash/Satoshi

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Misty/Kasumi

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Brock/Takeshi

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Tracy/Kenji

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Haruka/May

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Gary

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Richie

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Todd/Snap

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Jessie/James/Meowth

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Togepi/Pikachu

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    Originally posted by dgle
    I was thinking that May gets bashed a whole lot was because of her 'interference'. Especially for all of those Pok?shippers, people hate her because Misty's not there. 'nuff said.
    That's not true, (not trying to argue) I don't hate May, she gets on my nerves. First saying she doesn't like Pokemon, then getting a Pokemon because she's afraid of travling by herself. Next, she's lieing to Ash saying she really wants to be a Pokemon trainer. Not to mention her being real annoying!!

Sorry if I am arguing.

After all:
    :laugh:

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    In the forum I'm based in, Pikachu hands down. There are lots of May and Misty haters, but Pikachu is on EVERYONE's hit list. Did any of you see the USA episode yesterday w/Combusken? Pikachu's entire purpose is to send TR 'blasting off at the speed of light.' And that was old before the end of the first season.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Aiya Quackform said:
    In the forum I'm based in, Pikachu hands down. There are lots of May and Misty haters, but Pikachu is on EVERYONE's hit list. Did any of you see the USA episode yesterday w/Combusken? Pikachu's entire purpose is to send TR 'blasting off at the speed of light.' And that was old before the end of the first season.

I seem to like Pikachu...

Personally... I do believe Ash, Pikachu, and May get mostly bashed... although it should be Max and Drew... *shudder*

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    I voted for Gary because when I go looking for fanfics, it seems anything with Gary in it is bashing him XD I hate that. Gary's actually really kewl! ^__^ And for those who think he's so stuck-up, he changes. @@ So I just don't get why people bash him.

I was gonna vote for Pikachu before I saw Gary on the list. I definitely think Pikachu and Ash get bashed the most, along with Gary. I don't particularly like Pikachu or Ash, but I don't run around bashing them because I feel it's just plain rude and stupid. XD

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Cosmo said:
    I often see Junichi get bashed the most. Whats wrong with the humor characters?

Nothing is wrong with humor characters. Part of the reason I watch Pokemon is the humor. Almost every episode I've seen has made me laugh.
    Course, I haven't seen Junichi get bashed in over half a year.

To me, I think May and Tracey get bashed the most. Team Rocket is up there, although they make me laugh a lot.

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
    Off topic (kinda): um i am a fan of both Misty and May.....

On topic: I think pikachu. you know how many poeple hate hime and want to kill him!? i think those people are acting dumb. I mean, kill someone that isnt real?! O_o

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    To me it seems the best two people (at least IMO) are the ones bashed the most. Haruka and Satoshi. I get so sick of hearing people say nasty things about them. I also seem to find a good deal of Pikachu bashing on forums as well, and I can understand that to a degree (Pikachu does get far too much spotlight), but I like Pikachu and he gets far too much flack. Masato gets his fair share of bashing, though I can't say I really like Masato much so it doesn't really bother me. I've seen several Shuu haters, but let me tell you, Shuu bashing is music to my ears.

Ceo

Years
    THEY ALL ***.........Ash, pikachu, misty, may, maX..... their TOO old ......they should make some sence where they show one group to another.......i like Brock.......his funny.....and the team rockets........the rest are just....totally....totally......waaaaaa(suck up by the lost vortex)

Years
    MAY!, ohh gawd, poor girl!
    I have never seen a episode, when something bad dosent happen. she is a pain sometimes though lol.....
    And togepi has it rough to! ^-^
    there both a laugh!
    the jap anime though, there all better! I cant belive how kidswb made em so crummy

Shiny May

Gilmore Girls and May Fan!
    Years
    I think May gets bashed the most together with max since they replaced Misty and that MIGHT anger a lot of Misty fans who wanted her to stay
    * PLEASE DO NOT BECOME ANGRY !! *

And I think Drew gets bashed too, you can definately see that in various threads.

Back