• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Deserves A Better Episode?

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Wow... I thought my thread went bye-bye a long time ago... ^-^;

Anyway, I think that perhaps another pokemon that should get featured is Goldeen. Misty hardly ever used the poor thing, so it really never got much screentime. It was mostly a showpiece. It would be nice to see a real episode dedicated to it; something about the lives of Goldeen. In fact, I really think they should do a whole episode on fish pokemon like Goldeen, Magikarp, Feebas, etc. They're always underrepresented. Although, Magikarp has gotten more screentime than the others; so maybe not it.

Years
    I'd say another Jynx, but the Cave of Ice banned episode techincally did that, so yeah.

Porygon2, no question.

Magmar. Beyond Blaine's Magmar, we have no other episodes featuring the sunspoter here. For those who wish to comment on Satchel's on "You're a Star, Larvitar (I think the 5th season finale), that was mostly on Magby, the pre-evolved form.

Magmar is quite the powerhouse and rather viable, should have some more prominence.

Flaffy, they ignored it throughout Johto and finally brought it out in Hoenn. Just more a "whoops, we forgot." if anything.

Furret. It never had a real episode per se. Just a Pokemon who was more there if anything.

I'll keep thinking of this.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    All the legendary pokemon in the movies should be used in the episodes, but i'd say especially latias(#1 latias, i'm also a latias fan). And what's up with the triple postage eh?

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Seaking because u only c them in the seaking cathing competion i think misty's goldeen should have evolved

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Mareep. I haven't seen it have an even close to important role in any of the episodes! Also, another pokemon to consider would be Arcanine, I've seen it very briefly in a few of the episodes, but thats about it! Have Ash catch a growlithe and have it evolve or somthin'

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Blaziken. That pokemon's so cool, it diserves a good EP!!!!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Dark Weezing said:
    I'd say another Jynx, but the Cave of Ice banned episode techincally did that, so yeah.

Porygon2, no question.

Magmar. Beyond Blaine's Magmar, we have no other episodes featuring the sunspoter here. For those who wish to comment on Satchel's on "You're a Star, Larvitar (I think the 5th season finale), that was mostly on Magby, the pre-evolved form.

Magmar is quite the powerhouse and rather viable, should have some more prominence.

Flaffy, they ignored it throughout Johto and finally brought it out in Hoenn. Just more a "whoops, we forgot." if anything.

Furret. It never had a real episode per se. Just a Pokemon who was more there if anything.

I'll keep thinking of this.
    There's a purple Jynx in AG116 and AG117 (Episode 392, 393 if you prefer)

We are basically eyeing if this epi is coming through in English.

Back