• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon In Your Team Loves You The Most? Which Do YOU Love The Most?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Empoleon, Magmortar and Togekiss are my most beloved on my team. They've been with me since my Platinum adventure, which is special because I don't usually get the chance to transfer over any of my Pokemon from one game to another.

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I love this topic question. :)

With only the Pokemon's emotion dialogues to go by and of course, the Lady in Goldenrod who can tell you how your Pokemon feels about you, how else can you tell who 'loves you the most'?

With that in mind and going by how my Pokemon act towards me and the like, I would have to say that it is probably my 'original' group comprising of: Bayleef (who started out as a Chikorita), Furret (who started out as a Sentret), Noctowl (who started out as a Hoothoot), Onix, Togetic (who started out as a Togepi), and Gengar (who started out as a Gastly) who love me the most.

They have been with me the longest and Gengar aside, they have never been given any reason to dislike me. To get Gengar, I had to trade my Haunter and then get her back, so when I got her back, she no longer loved me, but that's simply a given.

But in all reality, the group of Pokemon I continually work with (in alphabetical order):

Ampharos, Bayleef, Furret, Gengar, Gyarados, Jolteon, Machoke, Noctowl, Onix, Scyther, Steelix, and Togetic (I will be adding a few others to the group shortly) all cuddle up to me on a regular basis and look at me with adoration and continually find things for me and continually tell me that they put in extra effort.

So I guess for me, it's really hard to say who loves me the most.

Who -I- love the most is also hard to say, but I have to admit that I still favor my 'original' starting gang and the Furret especially is just too darn CUTE when she eeeps and hops around and cuddles and adores.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I love all my Pokemon equally and they all love me.

... but shiny Vulpix is a little ahead on the loving.

And I can truthfully say that none of them has ever lost a battle. Y'know why? Because we work as a team! Pidge gets low on health, I switch to Teddy, both of them win, neither of them die.

Team work. ~♥

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    My Golem loves me the most (partly because it was the first pokemon I got for my mono-type challenge).

I've gotta say that I love my Quagsire the most because of it's damp ability.
    Double battle scenario: ^-^
    Quagsire: No Golem,you can't explode!
    Golem: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Well i think that is my Thyplosion, i've since he was a little Cyndaquil, battle so many fights and he evolve (wich i disagree a little because i love Cyndaquil) but he's my beloved partner.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    All my pokemon have the highest affection level for me (Know this 'cus the goldenrod lady tells me so) And I suppose I love these four the most.
    Feraligatr, Nidoking, Kangaskhan, Magmortar
    I love the other two ALMOST as much as these guys.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
    I love my starting cute & strong pokemon which evovle cooly he always win if he hp even 3/210 :O he does tries hard so i love him XD lol look at my trainer card it my real pokemon in fire red hack XD thats my trainer card! i love them all but i most love charizard and blastoise (in P.C)

Zheeph

2794 3335 3469 - SoulSilver FC
    Years
    My Tauros seems to like me best, i prefer having my Growlithe running after me, though.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
    Hmm If I had ot guess... Fearow, 'cus i had him since Lv2?

But I love, and always have loved Amphros. He's been my favorite since G/S/C. I have even hacked him in to Crystal, just so I could have one.

Vapore

Simple to the Core. ♥
    Years
    I have spent so much time with all my Pokemon I'm pretty sure they all love me. xD; As for myself, Typhlosion has never been switched out from my team since getting him as a little Cyndaquil. He's grown on me, big time, and is "Leader of the Team." ♥

Years
    I have two favourites, first my Mamoswine, she was the first Poke I EV trained in the game, adamant physical attacker, absolute beast.

Also, my surfing Raichu, purely because it took me about 8 hours to find the surfing Pikachu.

Years
    The pokemon in my party that I love the most would probably be both Arcanine and Ampharos. Had them both since the beginning.

The pokemon that loves me the most would probably be Feraligatr.

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
    Years
    I think my Togetic loved me a lot too..Too bad I got rid of him and replaced him with Ho-oh, sorry Togetic. But you just weren't doing it for me :@
    And of course my Typhlosion loves me A LOT since it's spent, what?, 40+ levels with me? Typhlosion is my lover, next to my always number 1 Charizard.
    And Gyarados likes me~ I caught it when she was a wee, feeble Magikarp and trained her all the way to level 47 that it is now ^-^
    Dragonair too, since I raised it up from 15 RIGHT before the Elite four, straining myself.
    Ho-oh probably doesnt love me. It has leveled up 4 levels so far aha :)

As for the Pokemon I love, I love all my Pokemon in my team, but no pokemon can beat my beloved Charizard. Too bad I don't have him in HG yet. I'm going to migrate him from my leafgreen. I want him badly :@
    But I don't want to get rid of my high levelled charizard from leafgreen so I will send it's offspring~

Back