• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon should be a starter in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2?

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
Years
  • There just one thing I like to ask everyone is what pokemon do you perfer in pokemon mystery dungeon 2? I wanted them to leave the eevee in there and to allow males to use an eevee but they took it out. I would also like a vulpix to be a starter but sadly it isnt:'(.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Hmm...Well, since Charmander is pretty much my most favorite pokemon, I'm happy with the pokemon you can be in PMD2. But...If I had to choose, it'd be Eevee and Rilou. :D

Yeah Eevee and Rilou is definatly a good team to have if they allowed them to be starters.

They could've stood to have another electric type in there. I'm thinking Shinx would've been good.

Yeah I actually recruited a shinx the other day.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Gible,Trapinch,anything that evolves into a Dragon.

Yeah dragons are cool to. I found action replay codes that can change your starter on that game. I used it to get eevee and vulpix.

One of the fossil pokemon, Cranidos, Bastiodon, something like that. :] Or, Drifloon. xD

Fossils are rare so yeah they would be good starters and the ballon...uh... I dunno?

Years
  • I'm pretty happy with the choice. But I agree, a few more electric-types would be nice. There are more electrics than just pikachu

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • They could've had Starly or Ralts as starters; they're definitely strong when they level up a bit.

Both sound pretty good to me. I think they should but what personality should you have to get them?

I'm pretty happy with the choice. But I agree, a few more electric-types would be nice. There are more electrics than just pikachu

Electric types do kick butt. Yeah cause they have moves like thunder and such.

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    If you can make your pokemon.The would be awesome.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I wish Eevee was still in there... So badly, you have NO idea... Along with Cubone.

Riolu, Buizel, Shinx, Vulpix, Growlithe, Nidoran (which one depends on your gender), Ralts... They could have put some good ones in there. Too bad there's so many regular-fire-water-grass-starters they just have to fill it up with...

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Cranidos would be awsome =/

Hmm yeah that would be kinda cool.

If you can make your pokemon.The would be awesome.

Yeah Im all in to making stuff on video games.

I wish Eevee was still in there... So badly, you have NO idea... Along with Cubone.

Oh yeah I want eevee more than you! LOL!

Riolu, Buizel, Shinx, Vulpix, Growlithe, Nidoran (which one depends on your gender), Ralts... They could have put some good ones in there. Too bad there's so many regular-fire-water-grass-starters they just have to fill it up with...

Oh yeah alot of what you named is some of the ones I really wish were in there.

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
  • I was really upset that Eevee was taken out! And they still kept Skitty, which is pretty much useless. Eevee should've been kept.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • I was really upset that Eevee was taken out! And they still kept Skitty, which is pretty much useless. Eevee should've been kept.

Skitty is pretty lame cause eevee can have many forms and skitty only has one. What is Nintendo thinking these days. That im not sure.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Skitty is pretty lame cause eevee can have many forms and skitty only has one. What is Nintendo thinking these days. That im not sure.

Hey! Don't be hatin' on Skitty! Sing is anything but useless! *was a Skitty in Darkness* But, I have to admit, I'd love Eevee over Skitty... *was an Eevee in Blue, and has always been a huge Eevee-Fan* XD

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • That is so totally true ;D

I'd think that so, Maybe Shinx and other electric. Such as Elekid ;D or maybe even Flaffy or something ;P (I love manaphy ;D)

Back