• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which Pokemon Will/Did you Teach Fly??

Which will you teach fly??

• Unfezent

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sigilyph

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Braviary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Archeops

• Swoobat

• Mandibuzz

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRatBoy

PokeYoutuber
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2011
    Hi everyone!
    Apologies if their is already a thread on this topic but I was looking through a list of fifth gen pokemon that can use fly and was wondering which one you'd pick? I'm thinking sigilyph or braviary....opinions???

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    *is wondering if I should be posting*

I plan to teach fly to either a Swanna or an Archeops, depending which one I use.

TheRatBoy

PokeYoutuber
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2011
    Post away :)
    Archeops has that terrible abilitiy so I'm not a huge fan but illl add Swanna to the list

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeaaaah KG, you shouldn't have posted, oh well! Anyway.

We already have a thread discussing the amount of bird types - which includes flying types here, so you are allowed to mention there what you'll teach fly to, since it suits the context of the thread (just make sure you'll relate it back to the amount of total bird types).

Plus, your poll doesn't even include all Pokemon that can learn fly in these games and lastly, it isn't essential to the story, really. It's... just a HM. The same can be said if you made a thread about "Which Pokemon did you teach surf to?", which would be locked too, cause it doesn't stand out. If Fly was a HM you could only give to one Pokemon and was important to the storyline, maybe, buuut... it isn't, so yeah. :(

As for what you'll pick, it's up to you really, nobody else can decide which Pokemon you'll teach fly to - alternatively, you could just not use fly at all.

Which Pokemon Will/Did you Teach Fly??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back