• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    Any baby pokemon. They're all chick magnets.

However if I wanted to look cool then I'd go with Feraligatr or something.

LegendMaster97

Commander of SuperRares!!!!
    Years
    ok because someone who searches bulbapedia said all 6 could follow. if only one follows im gonna look cool and my shiny Raikou (on my diamond) follow me

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    I was thinking cyndaquil! Because I mean come on! I would freak out if I saw a random Typhlosion walking around

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    I would have lugia, tyranitar, garchomp, metagross or blissey following me just because I like them. Though it would be funny seeing wailord bouncing, around following a trainer.

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    wouldnt walking around with arceus be like walking around with a halo or something?

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    OMG did you guys see how gigantic Ho-Oh's overworld sprite is? Imagine that following you ^_^

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I'm gonna alternate all 3 of my johto starters ( I'm gonna have all 3 of them on my team)

But i'm gonna start with Typhlosion

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I actually only really want my starter pokemon to follow me really.
    However it might be nice to change them around once in a while.

Equus

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Definitely either Ponyta or Rapidash. I can't wait to see Rapidash (or Ponyta, for that matter) following me around.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I will really like to have some of my most favorite Pokémon tag along behind me such as Arcanine, Electivire, Dragonite and many more. However, I would also like to alter a lot the Pokémon that follows just to see how they each look in their OW sprite as well as how they'll tag along behind me. For instance Magikarp and Wailord are two choices I'd enjoy seeing how it turns out. It'll definitely be quite funny to see some, and in all it'll be an enjoyable feature. I'm mosty excited for it, and Elekid's line of evolution will be one of the first I'd like to try apart from the starter choices.

Back