• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    it would be cool to have an eeveelution follow me but im unclear to which of them will be available on the game. Does anyone know if leafeon or glaceon are available

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I will probably get my starter to follow me until I get Dragonite. :). Having a super cool dragon following you around makes you look and feel intimidating. :).

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    eventually i want my platinum empolion following me but first ill have cinderquil then a pichu and from there who knows...wait then a magicarp :D

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Definitely Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion. They're my favorite Pokemon. <3 I might switch around every once in a while, but for the most part, it'll be the Typhlosion line.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I would have liked to have been able to have two Pokémon follow me so i could have Umbreon & Espeon follow me, but seeing how we only get one I'm having trouble descending, but it would be either a Cyndaquil, Wigglytuff, Azumarill, Electrivire, Raichu, Sentret or Aipom.

Years
  • Hoppip(/Skiploom/Jumpluff). I hope it floats :D

Unless its sprite looks stupid, in which case I'll probably switch to Totodile, or whatever evolutionary stage it's at.

Back