• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon would you like to see fight which Pokemon?

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
  • The title says it all. I'm pretty sure a good amount of you have a good imaginations of this specific Pokemon fighting this specific Pokemon of your choice, or even more than 2 (Multi battle, etc).
    I like it if there is Blaziken vs Darkrai, Blaziken vs Garchomp, Blaziken vs Infernape and Gardevoir vs Abomasnow. How about you (and maybe a reason if you want)?

benobrian

Strange Poke User
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    flying kicking bugs ass because its just so enjoyable
    ps: i got a traded farfetched and it wont obey me? how do i get it to obey me?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Blissey vs Alomomola - They are both bulky and durable and not very gifted offensively. So it's interesting to see a battle between two defensive Pokemon.

Blissey vs Miltank vs Clefable vs Wigglytuff - Okay, all defensive so very enjoyable.

Years
  • Maybe something like Ninetales vs Houndoom would be pretty cool :) Both have fire typing and both look really awesome in my eyes lol.

Also battle of the fire phoenixes - Moltres vs Ho-Oh lol :)

Back