• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon's cry do you like the best?

Years
  • Bidoofs is annoying, because I've heard it so many time. And yeah Kricketunes cry is really good. Its a shame in some ways that the Pokemon from the older generations haven't had their cries updated.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I hate it when I see people trolling, but can't do anything about it. >.< Anyway, people, don't get off topic; just ignore the trolls. They want attention so why give them any? Just wait patiently until someone with the power to do something about the matter gets here and just carry on the discussion as normal. I've already reported these two people.

And to answer the topic: I personally like Glaceon's cry, it just sounds nice. Regigigas also has an interesting cry. <3

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • I hate it when I see people trolling, but can't do anything about it. >.< Anyway, people, don't get off topic; just ignore the trolls. They want attention so why give them any? Just wait patiently until someone with the power to do something about the matter gets here and just carry on the discussion as normal. I've already reported these two people.

And to answer the topic: I personally like Glaceon's cry, it just sounds nice. Regigigas also has an interesting cry. <3

I noticed Regigigas' cry fits with the legendary music when you battle it.

ufo

&lt;- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    drifloon is addicting, I've sat there and listened to it over and over just because

Lapras1016

Water Poképhilic PKMN Master
    Years
  • The crys I love: Chansey, Blissey, Milotic, Chatot, Palkia
    Why: umm... I just found myself listening to them over and over again, so I guess I really like them. Chatot's is UBER CUTE.

The crys I hate: Zubat, Golbat, Bibarel
    Why: Zubat and Golbat are the ultimate pests, Bibarel's is freaking annoying

Back