• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which region would you like the new pokemon game in ???

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
Years
  • I would love to see a game with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh in.

But another idea would be watching other people real-time, where you can chat to each other freely and walk around and watch other people walk around and battle, after you had completed the main game. of course, you would need a wifi connection or something to be able to do real-time

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I would love to see a game with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh in.

But another idea would be watching other people real-time, where you can chat to each other freely and walk around and watch other people walk around and battle, after you had completed the main game. of course, you would need a wifi connection or something to be able to do real-time

If that happened, people would be stepping all over each other and there would be too many Lucas' and Dawns.

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    i would like to see ALL+1 new region in a game ^^... however, i think that's impossible =( ...

Raxsel

Moonlight Trainer
    Years
  • If that happened, people would be stepping all over each other and there would be too many Lucas' and Dawns.
    Well, they can do that sprite changer thing like what they do in the union room in D/P. There would be at least 20 different sprites available, and only the use will see themselves as the lucas/Dawn Sprite.

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    New region.

An all-in-one game would be contradictory, since you can get all of them between RSE/LGFR and DPP. Though, I would very much like a GSC remake.

Raxsel

Moonlight Trainer
    Years
  • A johto remake would be awesome, but don't you think it would get tiresome earler since a hack for the remake has already been made?

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
  • Hoenn or Johto. I've never played a Pokémon game set in Hoenn because my stores always run out of copies of R/S/E =( But either of them would be fine.
    Or maybe KANTO!!! <3

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
  • I think it would be kind of cool to see a map scheme somewhat like the Orange Islands. It wouldn't be exactly the same and there would be different pokemon spanning across all four games. However, the focus would be on modern variations of pokemon you can't get in Diamond and Pearl without GTS trainding/events. Ex. Ho-oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Mew.

Asmoker

Blazin Hot!
    Years
  • I'd like to see all the continents in a game, and when you go to a new one, you could only take youre starter with you, but then choose another starter in the place you just came.
    for example, you choose kanto, you choose a (random) charmander as your starter, when you clear kanto and go to johto, you can only take ya charmander with you.
    now you'll think, that is not fair cos he would be high level, but then charizard only would be your companion and not useable for battle(except elite four)
    and this you repeat until you play the game out.
    but then they should try to make it cheatfree, then it's a challenge for all people who love cheating with pokemon just to play it out.
    also it would be sweet if they have more *quests* to do, like catching a specific pokemon like registeel/rock/ice.
    or a other pokemon.

also it would be sweet to see jesse and james in the game, to buttwack team Rocket's ass :D

i just love dreaming off such game hehe

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
  • I'd like to see all the continents in a game, and when you go to a new one, you could only take youre starter with you, but then choose another starter in the place you just came.
    for example, you choose kanto, you choose a (random) charmander as your starter, when you clear kanto and go to johto, you can only take ya charmander with you.
    now you'll think, that is not fair cos he would be high level, but then charizard only would be your companion and not useable for battle(except elite four)
    and this you repeat until you play the game out.
    but then they should try to make it cheatfree, then it's a challenge for all people who love cheating with pokemon just to play it out.
    also it would be sweet if they have more *quests* to do, like catching a specific pokemon like registeel/rock/ice.
    or a other pokemon.

also it would be sweet to see jesse and james in the game, to buttwack team Rocket's ass :D

i just love dreaming off such game hehe

lol u may not have to dream in a few years. there supposedy makin a pokemon mmo wit all regions

Years
  • I would like to see all of the regions and a new one, and like you would have to battle all of the gym leaders from all of the regions, and after you get eight bages in each region you should fight the pokemon league from that regions original games, and then you should have to fight a set of super good trainers after you get all of the bages from all of the regions including the new one, that way it could be a real good challenge.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    I personally want all the regions in one but that's near impossible. I really REALLY want G/S/C remade. So much so that I'm helping to coordinate a petition for it (see sig)

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    a new johto(remake, with of course new Pokemon... i don't like them just remaking a new version for the sake of making a ds version of 2nd gen.), and a new region...I would like to see celebi time travel and bring the character to johto and there he do stuffs and all... 2 regions in a game would be TOTALLY awesome especially now that we have great graphics and all... =)

Back