• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which starter did you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I chose Treecko.
    Then I chose Treecko again because Sceptile is simply awesome.
    In FR/LG, I chose Charmander, then somehow started liking Squirtle.

MoonlightUmbreon

The Shifting Shadow
    Years
    Ruby: Torchic
    Sapphire: Mudkip
    FR: Charmander
    LG: Squirtle
    Emerald: Treecko.

Notice that Ruby is red and Torchic is Fire which is red, Sapphire is blue and Mudkip is Water which is blue, and then Emerald is green and Treecko is grass which is green!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2008
    I chose Squirtle for FR/LG cause I love it to bits and always go with the water starter, lol. But I kinda broke my own rule with R/S, I chose Mudkip the first time but the second time round went with Torchic. I def preferred playing it with Torchic. Blaziken was so awesome.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    squirtle is well cool...to be honest iv started each game again like 4 times so i picked all of them but...i chose squirtle and treeko first

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Emerald: I choose Torchic this time, last time I choose mudkip.
    Leafgreen: Charmander

dark_Uxie

ill wipe ure minds XD
    Years
    Emerald:Treecko because i think thats the hardest starter for R/S/E and i like a pokemon game with a challenge plus ive completed the game already with Torchic and Mudkip.
    Firered:Squirtle because its cool XD.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I picked Bulbasaur for my latest FireRed playthrough and Torchic for Emerald

Years
    On Sapphire(which I can't play anymore, I broke my GBA!) I chose Mudkip, because I always choose the water starter. I like how they always evolve faster, or at least seem like it.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I've chosen them all, but the first times i picked Mudkip and Charmander, personal prefrence, thats what I always use to choose my starter for the first time i play.

Eagledawn

Sapphire
    Years
    I've restarted numerous times so I've used all of them. For my current Emerald file, I'm using Blaziken.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I always pick fire-types. Torchic, Charmander and all. Besides, they rock XD.

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
    Years
    Well for a trainer like me... xD the strongest pokémon is the best pokémon. I don´t prefer Treecko or Mudkip because Treecko won´t have any good attacks and Mudkip´s attack stat is just so horrible so that´s the reason why I choose always Torchic. It has the highest attack stats and whit Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick you are able to beat e4.

In LG and FR I prefer Charmander because its attacks and its moves are much more better ones. Venusaur I think is pretty useless peace of junk and Blastoise is way too easy to beat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back