• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which starter would you be?

which starter is ur favourite?

• CHIKORITA

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • TREECKO

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • DP GRASS TYPE

• BULBASAUR

• TORCHIC

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • DP FIRE TYPE

• CHARMANDER

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • CYNDAQUIL

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • SQUIRTLE

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • DP WATER TYPE

• TOTODILE

• MUDKIP

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
    i would defo be charmander coz u turn out as a charizard!!!!! thats a superbio honour, and i would be frigin glad to take it and run!

Years
    Hmm I suppose I would possibly be... Bulbasaur, out of personal preference. Mysterious Dungeon however, sais I am a Meowth. Which does fit me, I am fickle like a cat, and can be someone greedy, and stuck up at times. So I am happy with that.

BlackLabel-Atreyu

Shikamaru - The Lazy Genius
    Years
    I have to say either Naetoru, or Cindaquil.
    I'm very into grass starters, and Cindaquil becomes the greatest of all pokemon, Typhlosion. The only reason I'm considering anything else is because I get bored of things too easily.
    But yeah, :D those are mine.

Last edited:

A Psychic Espeon

Elite Jonin
    Years
    Hmm, Probably Cyndaquil because i love quilava and typlosion but i also love charmander, charmeleon and charizard! On MD for red i got charmander and on blue i got squirtle....I would have probably got a cyndaquil but i have to be a guy for one...thats so sexist lol...

BlackLabel-Atreyu

Years
    Hmm, Probably Cyndaquil because i love quilava and typlosion but i also love charmander, charmeleon and charizard! On MD for red i got charmander and on blue i got squirtle....I would have probably got a cyndaquil but i have to be a guy for one...thats so sexist lol...

I love your opinion! Charizard and Typhlosion are the best in Kanto and Johto.
    Come to think of it, Blaziken's the best in Hoen...
    But Enperuto's the best for Shinou
    Those are just my tastes though, I'm into special pokemon more than physical.
    Wow, that was degression, anyway, I like the way you think! Because fire rules ^.^
    :D

A Psychic Espeon

Elite Jonin
    Years
    I love your opinion! Charizard and Typhlosion are the best in Kanto and Johto.
    Come to think of it, Blaziken's the best in Hoen...
    But Enperuto's the best for Shinou
    Those are just my tastes though, I'm into special pokemon more than physical.
    Wow, that was degression, anyway, I like the way you think! Because fire rules ^.^
    :D

I reckon they shouldnt have made another Fire/Fighting for Shinnoh...Its sad...The Naetoru final ev looks good too! I forgot to mention Blaziken! I love blaziken too ^_^

BlackLabel-Atreyu

Years
    I reckon they shouldnt have made another Fire/Fighting for Shinnoh...Its sad...The Naetoru final ev looks good too! I forgot to mention Blaziken! I love blaziken too ^_^

I think no truer words have ever been said, haha.
    Dotaitos rules though, but his powers are more for physical attack, plus Enperuto has the best sp.atk stat out of every sarter, so he's my first choice hands down :D

But I just don't like Goukazaru much at all... I mean not only did they repeat the fire/fighting thing, but it's a monkey! I don't like them, haha, unlike everyone else in the world T_T

But oh well, I'm just glad that something other than a fire starter is the best to pick this time, fire gets old, haha.

And also, for anyone wanting to know, I can tell you the best starters there are, so I may be able to mold your decisions ^.^

The best for HP is Swampert
    The best for Attack is Blaziken
    The best for Defense is Dotaitos
    The best for Special Attack is Enperuto (by 1, but oh well)
    The Best for Special Defense is Blastiose
    And, the best for Speed(of course) is Sceptile.

But Typhlosion wasn't the best of anything!!!
    Nor was Charizard... >.<
    But they are the best in their respective regions :)

And this was very long, haha, hope it won't be considered spam *crosses fingers*

And I'm out :D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I don't really know how to relate myself to any pokemon...

Anyways, out of these, I'd rather be Cyndaquil, only beacause Typhlosion is my favorite pokemon; I'm not too worried about stats.

Back