• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen which starter?

which starter?

• Total voters

The X

x + x= 2x
    Years
    which starter?

Charmander! In my opinion, his hard start-off in the game pays off. The Charizard Fire/Flying dual type is hard to beat, and overall I think Charizard's new attack, Blast Burn, will rock. How can anyone like Bulbasaur? In my opinion, Grass Pok?mon are down there with Poison and Bug types as being extremely weak. :pirate:

Zephyr

The Shadow Pokemon
    Years
    I'm gonna pick Charmander. Catch a Pikachu for Misty, Ground type for Lt.Surge. Then...The Grass Gym Your efforts pay off there. And Charizard is a Duel Fire Flying type. Koga & His poison types are Easy home cooking. Sabrina and the Psychics might be hard might not. Blain can be beaten by Fly (Hm 02). Giovani with his ground types are crushed by fly!

That was The All-star Kanto Gym Tour.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Char Char Char Char Char Char Charmander Is My Pic Helped Me Last Time Will Help me This Time

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    stewie&rupert said:
    which starter do you start with bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle?
    i will chose bulbasaur.

I choose charmander so when I beat the game I can get suicune :D

which starter?

(if you want to know where I got to know that, just type in serebii.net)
    He/She has more info than pokemon.com!!!

Last edited:
    Back