• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which status do you hate the most?

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
    Years
    POISON. I hate that status condition so much. I've had a lot of bad experiences with Pokes that use Toxic and ones with Poison Point. Ugh. Thank god they took away the thing where every 5 steps outside of battle your Pokemon would lose HP if they were poisoned in Gen. V.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Paralysis is a pain, especially when mixed in with confusion. Makes it almost impossible for my Pokemon to use a move.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    I HATE Poison, with a freaking passion. Burns don't prevent attacking, and don't do all that much damage. I mean there's no "[insert Pokemon name] was badly burned", at least I don't think there is? Maybe I'm just lucky, but I can almost always attack when my Pokemon are Paralyzed, it stops me from attacking so little that I don't even consider it an annoyance. Confusion is pretty annoying because it prevents attacks from connecting and makes my Pokemon take damage, but it doesn't happen enough for me to hate it. Poison though, its different. You can still attack while poisoned, so there's that hope that you can still win the battle despite the fact that your Pokemon are loosing HP. There's Toxic Poison too, which gives you that same hope, then takes it away because your Pokemon start loosing lots of HP. Finally, Poison just seems so messed up. I mean it sounds worse then "[insert Pokemon name] was Burned/Confused" and the screen does that little flicker thing, which is like the game basically saying "hurry, hurry! You're Pokemon will faint soon, hurry!"

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Confusion, mostly.

For statuses that last after the battle, though, I would have to say Paralysis.
    It really annoys me when my Pokemon is a full HP, but Paralyzed. >:(

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
    Confusion, I hate gambling with my Pokémon's HP and switching it out and losing a turn is a pain.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    Paralysis. It's common and your Pokemon can't recover from it by itself. Confusion annoys me as well, but that only lasts for a few turns.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
    Sleep and Confusion are my enemies ! >:C
    I really hate it when my pokemon is asleep or if it hits itself in its confusion. This is mostly because I never think about buying some remedies for the statu (Sleep), I should do though, I will.
    And as the time your pokemon's confused depends of the pokemon itself, I always prefer to wait for it to feel better...

WilowWisp

Lurking in the shadows.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Ever since I battled Whitney, infatuation infuriates me. My team on Soul Silver is male, save for my Bellsprout. -_-
    Confusion also irks me. I say its the most damaging, or at least it can be.
    Poison gets to me...I hate seeing the pokemon on my team being poisoned, I can't stand to see them suffer like that. :( Any status problem for that matter. I spend a good amount of $ on Full Heals for that reason.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I hate poison because it keeps lowering my life the longer it goes. Poison and infatuation seem to be my biggest weaknesses... Or being frozen. My Pokemon always tend to have a way to not get defeated by confusion.

Back