• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which team did you pick (and why?)

What team did you choose?

• Total voters

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • I think there used to be a thread like this but I think it's already more than a month old so here is a new one. Simply put, which of the 3 GO teams did you pick and why.

As for me I think I picked the yellow one, I think it was Instinct maybe. I didn't have a reason to why I chose that, it was totally random. I didn't read through the leader's explainations so I was kinda undecided at first tbh. I was going to pick the team witha female leader for the lols but apparently their all dudes for some reason. I soon figured that this team thing might not be important so I just picked at random and I chose yellow.

So yeh, that's all. Though I've heard that the Mystic leader is somehow actually not a guy, I can't be sure. But when I was deciding my team back then I really thought all 3 were males. So...okay. What team did you guys join and why?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    Mystic. The rest of my family chose first, and I wanted everybody to be on the same team. Now, I'm the only one still playing!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    I joined team Valor. My brother joined them first (no idea why) and we wanted to make a small team

Back