• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which Trainer are you in the Union Room?

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    ~*Angel Vaporeon*~ said:
    Crys, if you want an Espeon, trade Eevee over to Ru/Sa, and the bad news, you have to start the Tameness process all over again. It has to evolve between 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM.

Good luck!

I already knew that, except the last time I tried that, it evolved at the wrong time. As I said, it's an Umbreon now. (Still hatching eggs to get a Female. I breed and hatch eggs in my Ruby, so I'm one step ahead)

I restarted the FireRed and I'm a Beauty. (Oh joy it is to appear in the Union room young and Beautiful. Just kidding, I'll do a lot better if I was a Psychic [I am still a Psychic in Leaf Green]. I already have most of my psychic team ready. My Ruby must hate me if it already hatched 10 consetutive male Eevees (I'm considered that Eevee farmer amongst my friends). I will get that Espeon[Female] yet!)

v-lord

n00b smacker
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2005
    I'm a cooltrainer in fire red. Ooooo yeah In leaf green I'm a bug catcher.

Willie B

Needs help..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2005
    Whenever I go in the union room, no one is there..and I don't know what I am and I don't know how to find out?

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Willie: You need Wireless Adapter with another friend who has one. Only your friends can see who you are.

Crys: What part of the term, 'Evolve between 12:00 PM and 12:00 AM' do you not get? (no offense)

Mooshy

Eater of cookies
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    On fire red i'm a psychic(yay).

(BTW, on some other forum I read to get espeon you can trade, then trade back to FR/LG. So if this is wrong, i've messed up my only female eevee?! That sucks. It is wrong, right?)

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    SRV said:
    How come you guys bother posting in here, it's useless.
    How come you had the time to post here then? -_-

I'm a beauty in the Union Room, I was so hyper when i found that out XD

Back